Shae Katha Shrine
|Shae Katha Shrine|
|Location(s)||Spring of Courage|
|Game(s)||Breath of the Wild|
Entrance to the Shrine
Shae Katha Shrine is behind the Spring of Courage in the Faron Grasslands. Kass can be found in the Pagos Woods singing an ancient verse that hints that am Ancient Shrine is at the Spring, which is inside ruins shaped like a Dragon. Listening to the song will beign the Shrine Quest, "The Serpent's Jaws. At the Spring, if Link prays to the Goddess Statue, it will ask him to offer one of Farosh's Scales. Farosh will drop a Scale if Link manages to strike the Dragon's body. When one of Farosh's Scale is dropped into the Spring, a wall behind the Spring will open, revealing the Shrine and completing the Shrine Quest. As Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by the Shrine's Monk, Shae Katha, who states that merely being able to enter the Shrine is proof of Link's worth.
Shae Katha Shrine features no puzzles, simply a direct path to Shae Katha. Along this path is a Treasure Chest containing a Thunderspear. As Link approaches Shae Katha, the Monk will give Link a Spirit Orb for reaching the Shrine, and will wish Link well before fading away.
- "Where the forest dragon splays its jaws, A shrine sleeps with noble cause." — Kass (Breath of the Wild)
- "Offer Farosh's scale, received from the golden spirit, to the Spring of Courage." — Goddess Statue (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your path has shown itself. Now go forth." — Goddess Statue (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Shae Katha. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth" — Shae Katha (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Shae Katha (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Shae Katha (Breath of the Wild)