- May 21st, 2018: Editor's Week - Issue 11
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition just released in North America and Europe!
Want to contribute on Hyrule Warriors? We've collected a list of things to do. Take a look!
- May 7th, 2018: Editor's Week - Issue 10
- May is
Want to contribute on the CD-i games? We've collected a list of things to do. Take a look! !
- March 5th, 2018: Editor's Week - Issue 9
- This week marks the first anniversary of Breath of the Wild !
Want to contribute on that game? We've collected a list of things to do. Take a look!
- February 24th, 2018: Staff applications are now closed!
- Thank you to everyone who applied! We will be sending emails out shortly.
- February 18th, 2018: Editor's Week - Issue 8
- You want to contribute but you don't know what to do?
Why don't you take a look at the Editor's Week?
Did You Know...
- ... that each color of the Spirit Flute corresponds to one of the Lokomos in Hyrule, with the purple color standing for Anjean?
- ... that Oracle of Seasons was originally planned to be a remake of the original The Legend of Zelda, and as such, the overworld map of Holodrum is geographically similar to that game's map of Hyrule?
- ... that in the Japanese version of The Wind Waker for GameCube, the Treasure Chest at the end of the Savage Labyrinth contains a mere yellow Rupee, and the Piece of Heart found there in other versions is instead located in the chest beneath Link's House?