Dueling Peaks Stable
|Dueling Peaks Stable|
Features and Overview
The Dueling Peaks Stable is a Stable located in West Necluda, situated beside the road running north from the Big Twin Bridge, east of the Dueling Peaks. The Ha Dahamar Shrine is in a shallow pool of water between the Stable and the Dueling Peaks, providing a convenient Travel Gate to the Stable when activated. Link can find surrounding the Stable that contain Apples and Arrows. A Cooking Pot can be found outside of the Stable. The Dueling Peaks Stable's uniqueness comes from the fact that most of the inhabitants are twins, including the workers. The Stable is run by Tasseren, who mans both its Horse services and lodging. The children Shibo and Darton can be found in front of the stabled Horses during the day, and will give Link tips about catching and training Horses. As with all other Stables, Beedle can occasionally be found here selling his wares. Hylian travelers Agus, Brokka, Bugut, Joute, Toma, and Mezer can be seen traveling to and from the Dueling Peaks Stable. Brokka will occasionally stop at the Stable at night.
Hino can be found near the Stable's entrance, studying the mystery of the Blood Moon. Sagessa can be seen sitting next to the Cooking Pot, talking about Elixirs, or standing across from Ha Dahamar Shrine, remarking on the Ancient Shrine's new glowing feature. While running back to the Stable for shelter when it Rains, she will warn Link of the dangers of metal objects.
Link can receive the Side Quest "Misko, the Great Bandit" by talking to Domidak while he converses with Prissen inside the Stable. The Side Quest "Wild Horses" can be gained by talking to Rensa, who is next to Tasseren at the front of the Stable. Rensa will also give Link information about the Wild Horses nearby, and directions to Kakariko Village and Hateno Village.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||双子馬宿 (Futago Umayado)||Twin Stable|
- "Dueling Peaks Stable" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh... Uh... Have you noticed it's mostly twins here at this stable? It's kind of creeping me out." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Dad taught us a lot! If you wanna know about horses, just ask us!" — Darton (Breath of the Wild)
- "Whenever the clock strikes midnight on unlucky nights, the sky turns blood red. That's the blood moon." — (Hino)
- "If you're going to be traveling, you should know a thing or two about elixirs." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "That shrine only recently started glowing, but it's been there for something like 10,000 years." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Aww, dang, it started raining! The lightning in Hyrule tends to strike metal objects... You watch yourself if you go wandering around with a metal weapon." — Sagessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Wild horses?] You're asking me now? There certainly are not as many as in years past, but there are still quite a few around..." — Rensa (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Kakariko Village?] Kakariko Village is the village where the Sheikah clan lives. It's said that, some time ago, they had advanced techniques that were more powerful than anything anyone had seen. But that power put them at odds with the king at the time, and they were scattered across the land... Anyway, if you leave here and follow the road straight to the north, you'll find a big bridge. Cross that and keep following the path, and you'll come to the Kakariko Village gate." — Rensa (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Hateno Village?] Hateno Village is a village on the edge of Hyrule. It was largely unaffected by the events of the Great Calamity, so the people there are pretty easygoing. I hear they even have a research center... But folks tend to avoid the weird scientist who lives there... Anyway, head north from here until you reach a fork in the road. Then go east and just follow the road. It's a little far if you walk it, but with a horse, you should get there in under a day!" — Rensa (Breath of the Wild)