Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Era||Era of the Great Sea|
Era of the Great Voyage
Zuko makes his final appearance in The Wind Waker during the game's ending sequence. After Link and Tetra resurface from the sunken Hyrule Castle, Zuko, along with the rest of the pirate crew and a few other characters, greet the pair aboard their pirate ship before setting sail from Outset Island in search of new lands.
Like the rest of the pirates, Zuko bears a striking resemble to a man portrayed in a wall painting hanging in the sunken Hyrule Castle, which heavily hints that the man could be Zuko's ancestor serving under the orders of a past Princess Zelda.
In Phantom Hourglass, Zuko appears again during both the introduction and the ending sequences of the game, and his role is once again very limited. He is last seen when Tetra and Link reunite with the rest of the pirate crew after waking up on top of Ghost Ship.
|Zuko (Figurine from The Wind Waker)|
Zuko is in charge of keeping watch. His sharp eyes can read signs a mile off, but no one really understands what he says, so they rarely know what he's seen.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Zuko is in charge of keeping watch. His sharp eyes can read signs a mile off, but no one really understands what he says, so they rarely know what he's seen." — Zuko Figurine (The Wind Waker)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 258(TWW) & 283(PH)
- "Cap'n! We'll be entering that area soon!" (Phantom Hourglass (Himekawa) (VIZ Media), pg. 8)
- "Where the Ghost Ship sails." (Phantom Hourglass (Himekawa) (VIZ Media), pg. 8)
- "A ship! Cap'n... I can see... a ship ahead!" (Phantom Hourglass (Himekawa) (VIZ Media), pg. 11)
- "It's... the Ghost Ship!" (Phantom Hourglass (Himekawa) (VIZ Media), pg. 11)