We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Zorona is a traveler who can be found riding his Horse along the shore near Zelo Pond in Eldin Canyon. He is a self-proclaimed mystery buff, and is curious about the mysteries in the areas nearby. However, Zorona is much more curious about the rumors of the Fang and Bone shop, and has been desperately trying to learn more about it. He deduces that its location is at the Skull Lake north of Death Mountain, but also mentions that it has been spotted in other places too.
Zorona also mentions other mysteries that he has heard or claims to have solved. He claims that there is legendary equipment found in Hyrule Castle and Korok Forest. He also claims to have found hidden Koroks.
- "Zorona" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "'m a mystery buff. Now, you might hear that and shrug your shoulders, and let me tell you... That's only fair." — Zorona (Breath of the Wild)
- "Nice meeting you! I'm Zorona, and I live for mystery. Is there mystery afoot in Eldin, you ask? Who knows? That's the mystery!" — Zorona (Breath of the Wild)
- "Lotta people think there's a place called Korok Forest somewhere, and deep inside it sleeps a legendary sword. Is it true? Who knows? That's the mystery! Maybe you'll be the one to solve it, eh?" — Zorona (Breath of the Wild)
- "Nice meeting you! I'm Zorona, and I live for mystery. These days, I'm trying to get to the bottom of Fang and Bone. The clues so far: it always appears at night, and some people say they've seen it near a skull-shaped lake. To my mind, though, the biggest mystery about Fang and Bone is, who in the world would run such a place?" — Zorona (Breath of the Wild)
- "One mystery lately has kept me sleepless like no other... It's that danged Fang and Bone! Who runs it? What do they sell? And is it really true you can find it at night out by Skull Lake?!" — Zorona (Breath of the Wild)
- "I've heard tips that it's not just showing up by Skull Lake at Death Mountain in the north, but other places too!" — Zorona (Breath of the Wild)
- "The world is full of mystery! One popular mystery lately is whether or not there really is legendary equipment at Hyrule Castle and Korok Forest." — Zorona (Breath of the Wild)
- "Care to hear about one of the mysteries I solved recently? This was the case of the grass that blew even when the winds were still... The culprits were the hidden Koroks!" — Zorona (Breath of the Wild)