Link wearing the Zora Armor from Breath of the Wild
|Location(s)||Kakariko Village Graveyard (TP)|
Zora's Domain (BotW)
|Use(s)||Breathing underwater (TP)|
Swimming up waterfalls (BotW)
|Comparable Item(s)||Zora Tunic|
The Zora Armor is a recurring item in The Legend of Zelda series.
Location and Uses
In Twilight Princess, the Zora Armor is given to Link by Rutela after delivering Ralis to Kakariko Village safely. It is located behind the Kakariko Village Graveyard under the tomb of the King Zora, its creator.
The Zora Armor allows Link to breathe underwater when equipped. It also allows him to swim underwater. If combined with the Iron Boots, Link can walk on the ocean floor. However, wearing the armor makes Link more vulnerable to fire and ice attacks.
Breath of the Wild
In Breath of the Wild, the Zora Armor was hand crafted specifically for Link as a symbol of love by the Zora princess and Champion, Mipha. Link receives it from King Dorephan 100 years later when first visiting Zora's Domain. If Link's pouch is full, he will receive it after making space in the inventory.
The Zora Armor increases Link's swim speed and allows him to swim up waterfalls. The rest of the Armor set, the Zora Helm and the Zora Greaves, can be found separately. The full set gives Link the Swim Dash Stamina Up set bonus.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ゾーラの服 (Zōra no Fuku)||Zora Clothes|
|French||Tenue Zora||Zora Outfit|
| Zora Armor|
|Italian||Tunica degli zora||Zora tunic|
- "...There is armor here that my husband made for the coming hero." — Queen Rutela (Twilight Princess)
- "During his lifetime, my husband created garments specifically for the chosen hero, garments that house the abilities of the Zora." — Queen Rutela (Twilight Princess)
- "If you do this thing, I will bestow upon you the protection of water. This power will grant you the ability to swim and respire in very deep water as if you were a Zora." — Queen Rutela (Twilight Princess)
- "If you have it equipped, you can move freely through the water... but you will be more vulnerable to fire and ice attacks." — N/A (Twilight Princess)
- "He who stands here...the man called Link...is the one whom my sister, Mipha, had feelings for." — Prince Sidon (Breath of the Wild)
- "Countless generations of Zora princesses have gifted that armor to the one they have sworn to marry! Princess Mipha made that one there with her own hands! It is far too important to entrust to a shady Hylian!" — Muzu (Breath of the Wild)
- "Link, your pouch appears to be full. Please make some space in there so I may gift you this Zora armor." — King Dorephan (Breath of the Wild)