Zelda Wiki talk:Editing tips
Is this page even necessary? Perhaps deletion is in order.User:Matt/sig 04:58, June 23, 2008 (UTC)
- This is part of what's being absorbed into the new guide (almost done!) as a sort of "This is kind of how we like for most articles to look and be formatted" thing. --Ando 13:31, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
I'm new, it answered almost none of the questions I had. No offense to the writer--Criz19710819 02:39, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- Well, this is less of a "yo how do I do this" and more of a "this is how pages should look maybe?" guide. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of our active members. They're sure to help with whatever you need! —Ando (talk) 04:09, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- and oh my gosh i need to finish the new help guide soon. getting close!
- Before we delete this, we really should make a proper page for the help guide about editing. We really don't have one and somehow it never got into our new guide. Perhaps rip some stuff from this before we delete it.User:Matt/sig 16:38, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
- It's been a while, but I'd like to bring this back to the attention of the users (however few there seems to be these days). It's already been said; a lot of the things written here would make a great addition to the Help Guide. These are editing mistakes newbies (and even more advanced editors) make fairly often, and it's something admins and patrollers are always having to remind users of. Had I read this when I started out here at ZW, it would've saved others some trouble. In
- I'd add it to the Help Guide myself, but I don't really trust myself to do the best job...
- REDIRECT User:HylianKing/sig 14:55, 21 December 2010 (EST)