Zelda Wiki:Featured Article Nomination
Here, users can nominate and vote for Zelda Wiki's next featured article. Any article worthy of being featured exemplifies the Wiki's quality standards, and goes above and beyond what is expected in a normal encyclopedia entry. Featured articles should:
- Have exceptionally fluid American English grammar and spelling.
- Be lengthy, yet detailed.
- Be well organized (as in subdivisions).
- Cite sources, and cite them properly.
- Be properly categorized.
- Contain the most up-to-date information possible.
- Have no template requesting improvement, merging, deletion, or any template that may in some way state the article is not of excellent quality. In this respect, there should be no duplicate of the nominated article, nor should the article be a duplicate of another page.
- NOT be copied from Wikipedia, or from any site that does not run the Wiki, under any circumstances!
For help on the correct format used to add nominations or votes, see the Featured Content Help.
Scoring and conditions for passing a nomination:
- All nominations start with an initial score of zero.
- A supporting vote adds 1 to the score.
- An opposing vote subtracts 1 from the score.
- An article needs to achieve a score of +5 within 4 months of the nomination date in order to be featured.
- A nomination automatically fails if the score drops to -3.
- You may only vote once on any particular article.
- You may not vote on any articles you have nominated.
- Votes should be added beneath the relevant header (either support or opposition), with # at the beginning of the line. The current score must be updated to reflect this new vote.
- Supporting votes should include a brief message stating why the article should be featured.
- Opposing votes must specify how the article fails to meet one or more of the qualifying criteria described above.
- All votes MUST be signed using ~~~~ If you do not sign, your vote WILL NOT be counted!
This page is quite well done. It's heavily reffed, and it covers the full story of the comic in a professional and exceptional manner without any supposititions or theorizing. I think it would make a nice addition to the featured article collection.—Justin(Talk) 11:30, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
- This page is excellently written, very informative, and includes a more than adequate number of references. It's very hard to find an article of this caliber that covers a non-canon topic. It's got my vote. Dannyboy601Talk 15:43, 12 October 2013 (UTC)
- Definitely gotta agree with this. All articles on the site should use this as the standard for good citing and informative content. You can count my vote -- Bwar (talk) 15:59, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
- This certainly a well written article, I can't think of any reasons not to feature it. William (Talk) 19:57, 26 May 2014 (UTC)
The featured articles are listed in this format:
- Name of Article (Date it became featured)
Articles that have been disqualified are in the format:
Name of Article (Date it became featured)(Date disqualified)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (N/A)(May 27, 2008) Zelda Timeline (N/A)(May 27, 2008) ZeldaInformer (August 1, 2007)(June 12, 2008) Boomerang (N/A)(October 14, 2008) Lake Hylia (October 2, 2007)(November 24, 2008)
- Ganon (N/A)
- Stalfos (July 7, 2007)
- Zant (October 16, 2007)
- Dark Link (November 5, 2007)
- Link (December 15, 2007)
- Princess Zelda (January 28, 2008)
- Link's Crossbow Training (February 13, 2008)
- Dodongo (February 15, 2008)
- Moblin (February 18, 2008)
- Majora's Mask (Boss) (March 8, 2008)
- Pedestal of Time (April 6, 2008)
- Triforce (May 17, 2008)
- Midna (June 12, 2008)
- Master Sword (June 17, 2008)
- Gerudo (July 21, 2008)
- Darknut (August 30, 2008)
- Golden Goddesses (October 15, 2008)
- Veran (November 24, 2008)
- Goron (March 12, 2009)
- Warping (April 30, 2009)
- Sacred Realm (February 14, 2010)
- Bomb (March 13, 2010)
- Sage (May 9, 2010)
- Fishing (November 30, 2010)
- Hyrule Castle (August 29, 2011)
- Four Sword (December 21, 2011)
- Kakariko Village (July 12, 2012)
- Ikana Kingdom (December 12, 2012)
- Ghirahim (May 26, 2013)