Yowaka Ita is a Sheikah Monk who serves the Goddess Hylia. Following the first Great Calamity and the ostracism of the Sheikah 10,000 years prior to Breath of the Wild, Yowaka Ita became a Monk and constructed an Ancient Shrine to help prepare Link against the threat of Calamity Ganon.
The Yowaka Ita Shrine is activated during the "EX The Champions' Ballad" Main Quest, at which point it can then be entered by someone bearing a Sheikah Slate. When Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by the Monk and is offered the Shrine's Trial in the name of Hylia. If Link completes the Trial, Yowaka Ita praises him and rewards the Hylian Champion with a Spirit Orb. With their role fulfilled, Yowaka Ita wishes Link well as their body fades away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Creating a Champion pg. 370
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Yowaka Ita. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Yowaka Ita (Breath of the Wild)
- Creating a Champion pg. 368
- Creating a Champion pg. 375
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Yowaka Ita (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Yowaka Ita (Breath of the Wild)