|Era||Era of Twilight|
Yeta is the wife of Yeto, who lives with him in the Snowpeak Ruins. She became sick since she was given a piece of the Mirror of Twilight by her husband. Upon first meeting Link, Yeta agrees to help him locate the Bedroom Key to the room where the Shard is held; however, due to her sickness, she inadvertently sends him to Treasure Chests containing the Ordon Pumpkin and Ordon Goat Cheese instead, both of which are given to Yeto to add to and improve his Soup. After consuming the Soup with the added ingredients, Yeta becomes well enough to meet Link after he has obtained the Bedroom Key and leads him to the bedroom. However, after she gazes into the Mirror, she becomes corrupted and transforms into the dungeon's boss, Blizzeta. Upon her defeat, she is returned to normal and freed from the Mirror Shard's influence.
Following Blizzeta's defeat, Yeto enters the bedroom and rushes to her; after assuring her to forget about the beauty of the Mirror Shard and to focus on her own beauty instead. The two then embrace, releasing several Hearts and a Heart Container.
She is an avid fan of snowboarding and gives Link a Piece of Heart if he can beat her in a Snowboard Race down Snowpeak Mountain. She is faster than her husband and prefers to take the shortcut down the mountain.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "...That's the hairy thing's wife? Well, she did call you, so maybe you should say hello." — Midna (Twilight Princess)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 277
- "Wife...look bad, uh? Not healthy since mirror..." — Yeto (Twilight Princess)
- "I drink husband's soup, feel much better, uh. So I come find you." — Yeta (Twilight Princess)
- "You...race me, uh?" — Yeta (Twilight Princess)