Location and Uses
In Hyrule Town, if Link cleans the dust on the carpet by using the Gust Jar, Beedle will eventually start selling Picolyte. Yellow Picolyte becomes available once the Minish grows a yellow Pico Bloom.
Once bought, the Yellow Picolyte is stored in an Empty Bottle; however, only one Bottle of it can be carried at a time. When consumed, Yellow Picolyte increases the rate of finding Rupees. The effects of Yellow Picolyte wear off after approximately 30 seconds.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 143
- "We're doing cutting-edge research on Pico Blooms here." — Minish (The Minish Cap)
- "I need milk to continue my improvements on this Pico Bloom." — Minish (The Minish Cap)
- "Oh, I'm sorry! You already have some of that kind of Picolyte!" — Beedle (The Minish Cap)
- "You got some Yellow Picolyte! If you use it, you might find lots of Rupees!" — N/A (The Minish Cap)