In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Yeko lives in a house in the northwest portion of Anouki Village. When Link visits the village for the first time, he is tasked by Honcho, the Anouki chief, to pair up all of the Anouki in order to put together a village watch. Yeko comments to Link that he will pair up with anyone except for a certain Anouki who has "wimpy horns" and dresses in blue. Due to his preferences, Link ends up pairing him with an Anouki named Bulu.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Boijono||From "bois" (antlers) and "jaune" (yellow)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
Yeko as seen during the ending credits
- "Yeko appears to dislike a certain small-horned Anouki who's dressed in blue. It seems that he and Noko would likely butt heads then, doesn't it?" — N/A (Spirit Tracks)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 288
- "I'm not gonna name any names, but there's one guy in our village I can't stand! He's got wimpy horns and dresses in blue." — Yeko (Spirit Tracks)
- Encyclopedia (TOKYOPOP) pg. 286 (ST)
- "Au fait, je m'appelle Yéko! Moi, je ne suis pas trop difficile. Tu vas voir." — Yeko (Spirit Tracks)
- "Je m'appelle Boijono!" — Yeko (Spirit Tracks)
- "Ich bin Gelbwei!" — Yeko (Spirit Tracks)
- "Mi chiamo Giallocorno!" — Yeko (Spirit Tracks)
- "Por cierto, soy Astarillo. Y lo único que no aguanto, y no se lo digas a nadie..." — Yeko (Spirit Tracks)
- "Me llamo Astarillo, y solo me gustaría que tuvieras en cuenta un detalle..." — Yeko (Spirit Tracks)