Yefu is an Anouki in Spirit Tracks. He lives in Anouki Village in the Snow Realm, with his house being located in the southwest portion of the village.
When Link visits the village, he is tasked by the Anouki chief to pair up all of the Anoukis in order to put together a village watch for all the monsters that have begun to appear after the Spirit Tracks vanished. Since all Anoukis have strict requirements as to who they will pair up with, the young hero must talk to all of them and find out their preferences. Yefu comments to Link that his partner must be agile in the field, so he does not like Anoukis who have big, flashy horns. As such, Link must pair him up with Honcho, the village chief himself, who turns out to be the only Anouki who fulfills his requirement.
- He humorously claims that because of the fact that he and the other Anoukis are forming "Elite Teams" he took the code name "Agent Yellow".
| Names in Other Regions
||from "hige" (mustache)
||Same as English.
- ↑ "Yefu says he dislikes those with large, grand horns. Maybe you should pair him with an Anouki with horns on the smaller side." — N/A (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 288(ST)
- ↑ "Ya gotta arrange the six villagers, includin' yours truly, into three pairs. I'm happy pairin' up with any old Anouki, but some villagers are more picky. Talk to the villagers, take note of their preferences, and find good pairs!" — Honcho (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "My partner needs to move freely in the field, so flashy horns are a major no-no!" — Yefu (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "You're pairin' us up to take out those monsters, yeah? Aw right! I, for one, am pumped and ready to send those jokers runnin' for the hills! Ya wanna know my name, huh? Well, I go by Agent Yellow! I mean, since we're formin' elite teams, I figured I needed a code name! Seriously though, my real name's Yefu." — Yefu (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "Can't ya get those teams together? I'm ready to swing into action! Just remember, Agent Yellow--that's me, Yefu--has one rule. His teammate absolutely cannot have big, flashy horns! Good luck searching!" — Yefu (Spirit Tracks)