When Link first encounters Wryna, she is standing in her house. If Link speaks to her, she asks the young hero if he has seen her daughter, who happens to be right outside her house. After winning the Wing Ceremony, Wryna can be found outside her house, still looking for Kukiel. She comments on Kukiel's ability to disappear like a magician.
Once Link places the Ruby Tablet inside the Chamber of the Sword, he finds a distressed Wryna looking for Kukiel, who hasn't been seen since the start of the Wing Ceremony. She asks for Link's help to find her daughter, to which he agrees. After Link eventually finds Kukiel in the company of the friendly demon Batreaux, the little girl returns safely to her parents, who show their happiness and appreciation towards Link by giving him five Gratitude Crystals each.
Wryna's name is derived from the wren, a bird.
|Names in Other Regions|
Concept art of Wryna from the Hyrule Historia
- "She is said to have a limitless imagination and is often rumored to be the inspiration behind her husband's work." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- "Mother" (Hyrule Historia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 32)
- "Wryna final version" (Hyrule Historia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 32)
- "Pardon me, Link. You haven't seen Kukiel, have you? She's always running off without a word to anyone. I don't know what I'm going to do with her. I guess she'll never learn unless she runs into trouble one day." — Wryna (Skyward Sword)
- "Hi, Link. Have you seen Kukiel anywhere? I swear that child can disappear in the blink of an eye! She's quite a magician." — Wryna (Skyward Sword)
- "Kukiel! Kukiel! Where could that child have gone?! Oh, Kukiel... Where did you go? What will I do if she's been...kidnapped?!" — Wryna (Skyward Sword)
- "Please, Link, won't you help me look for her? I've been looking everywhere, but I can't find her! [...] Thank you! The Knight Academy should be proud to have a student like you. Please, find my daughter quickly!" — Wryna (Skyward Sword)
- "Oh, Link! Kukiel is safely back at home, and it's all because of you! I don't know how to express my gratitude. I can finally smile and laugh again! Thank you ever so much." — Wryna (Skyward Sword)