World's Finest Eye Drops
|World's Finest Eye Drops|
Clearing Biggoron's eyes
Location and Uses
The World's Finest Eye Drops are one of the items necessary to assist in the creation of Biggoron's Sword. They are received from the Lake Scientist after giving him the Eyeball Frog from King Zora, which he initially misinterprets as a gift. After being told that it is meant to be made into Eyedrops for Biggoron, the Lake Scientist takes the Eyeball Frog and uses it to make the World's Finest Eye Drops. Returning the Eyedrops to Link, the Lake Scientist urges him to hurry to Death Mountain, as the ingredients will spoil within four minutes.
If Link manages to return to Biggoron in time, he will thank Link and use the World's Finest Eye Drops immediately. With his eyes cleared, Biggoron grows excited to return to his work and hands Link a Claim Check with the promise of finishing his work within a few days.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||特製本生目薬 (Tokusei Hon'nama Megusuri) (OoT)||Authentic Premium Eye Drops|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 143
- "Oh, wow! I haven't seen an Eyeball Frog like this since Zora's Domain froze over! These eyeballs are so delicious! Tonight I will cook fried eyeballs for the first time in a long time! Uhoy hoy hoo houy hoy! Such great stuff! Please say thank you to King Zora! Eh? What? These are for making Biggoron's Eyedrops? Oh, how disappointing! You should have said so in the first place!" — Lake Scientist (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- "These are for making Biggoron's Eye Drops? Oh, how disappointing! You should have said so in the first place!" — Lake Scientist (Ocarina of Time)
- "You traded the Eyeball Frog for the World's Finest Eyedrops! Take them to Biggoron before they go bad!" — N/A (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- "Here it is. This medicine doesn't have any preservatives in it. So it won't last long at this temperature. Run as fast as you can to Death Mountain. You're young—you can do it!" — Lake Scientist (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- "Rrrrreally? You brrrrought the eyedrops? I'm so rrrrrelieved! I'm going to use them rrrrrright now!" — Biggoron (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- "Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is stimulating! It's worrrrrking grrrrreat! Now I can get back to my blade business! My worrrrrk is not verrrry consistent, so I'll give this to you so you won't forrrrrget. Afterrrr a few days...please returrrrrrn... Wait... Just wait patiently..." — Biggoron (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Shogakukan) pg. 150