Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Wind God's Aria
|"Wind God's Aria"|
|Power(s)||Awakens the Wind Sage|
Destroys specific Sage Stones
Restores the Master Sword's power to repel evil
|Learned in||Gale Isle|
|Related songs||"Earth God's Lyric"|
The "Wind God's Aria" is a song featured in The Wind Waker.
It is learned from a Sage Stone inside the cave of Gale Isle. Upon learning this melody, the Kokiri sage known as Fado makes an appearance in front of Link. Fado was the Sage of Wind until Ganondorf's magic destroyed him inside the Wind Temple. His spirit remained in the hopes that the new Sage of Wind could be awakened.
The "Wind God's Aria" must be played in front of Makar in order to awaken him as the new Sage of Wind. Makar, with the help of Link, plays this song on his violin to open the entrance to the Wind Temple.
This melody must be played numerous times inside the Wind Temple in order to break down several Sage Stones and thus be able to progress through the dungeon. After defeating Molgera, Link conducts the Wind God's Aria for Makar and Fado so that the power to repel evil is fully restored to the Master Sword.
- This is the second part of The Wind Waker theme.
- If Link cuts up a wooden sign, the "Wind God's Aria" can be played to repair it, similar to "Zelda's Lullaby" and the "Song of Healing".
- The first few notes of the Wind God's Aria can be heard during the ending of Phantom Hourglass.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||風神の唄 (Fūjin no Uta)||Wind God's Song|
|FrenchEU||Hymne du Dieu du Vent||Wind God's Hymn|
|German||Hymne des Zephirgottes||Zephyr God's Hymn|
|Italian||Inno del Vento||Hymn of the Wind|
|SpanishEU||Melodía del Espíritu del Viento||Wind Spirit's Melody|
- "I had been praying here so that the power to repel evil would continue to be contained within the blade of the Master Sword... But I was attacked by the evil Ganondorf... and this is what happened to me." — Fado (The Wind Waker)
- "In that case, look for the one who has the same instrument that I hold, and teach him the song you just played." — Fado (The Wind Waker)
- "This sacred song that you've conducted has awakened me... I know myself now! I am the sage of the Wind Temple..." — Makar (The Wind Waker)