|Game(s)||Oracle of Ages|
|Main Prize||Scent Seedling|
The Wild Tokay is located inside a cave on the eastern end of Crescent Island in the past. The entrance to the cave is originally blocked by boulders, which can be blown away with Bombs. The proprietor of the mini-game is a orange Tokay, the only one of his kind. In the present, the mini-game is replaced by the Wild Tokay Museum.
In the Wild Tokay challenge, Link stands in a ring while Tokay pass by on either side. Link must throw meat falling down from above to each of the Tokay. If Link misses one Tokay, the game ends. If Link throws meat to every Tokay, including the final red Tokay, he wins the game.
The main prize for winning the Wild Tokay is the Scent Seedling, which can be planted in the "tree nursery" on Crescent Island. In the present, the seedling will grow into a Scent Tree, allowing Link to gather his first Scent Seeds. With the seeds, Link is able to buy back some items that were stolen from him when he arrived at the island. As such, completing the Wild Tokay is necessary in order to progress further in the game.
Wild Tokay Museum
The Wild Tokay Museum is a museum in the present age that honors the game the Tokay once played long ago. It is found in the exact same location as the mini-game in the past, and it is also run by an orange-colored Tokay. It is implied by the museum curator that the exhibits found inside the museum are actually real Tokay, instead of statues.
In a Linked Game, Link can tell a password he learned from a friendly Moblin (found in the ruined Moblin's Keep after Link has defeated the Great Moblin and talked to him in Sunken City) to the curator of the Wild Tokay Museum. Doing so will inspire the curator to bring back the Wild Tokay mini-game, allowing Link to play it in the present. After successfully completing the mini-game, the curator will reward Link by allowing him to carry more Bombs.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Wild Tokay||Wild Tokay Museum|
|EnglishUK||Wild Tokay||Wild Tokay Museum|
|FrenchEU||Tokay Sauvage||Musée du Tokay Sauvage|
|German||Wilde Tokay||Museum der Wilden Tokay|
|Italian||Tokay Selvaggio||Museo Tokay Selvaggio|
|SpanishEU||Tokay Salvaje||Museo del Tokay Salvaje|
- "The Wild Tokay" — Map Screen Name--Past (Oracle of Ages)
- "The Wild Tokay was a legendary ceremony here on Crescent Island." — Tokay (Oracle of Ages)
- "Pass meat to each Tokay that runs by on the left and right. If you give meat to each one, you win! If you skip even one, you fail." — Wild Tokay Proprietor (Oracle of Ages)
- "This is our precious tree nursery. They say a Scent Tree was planted here long ago. If I had a seedling, I'd plant it here. Hey! Is that a Scent Seedling? Let's plant it!" — Tokay (Oracle of Ages)
- "Wild Tokay Museum" — Map Screen Name--Present (Oracle of Ages)
- "This is the Wild Tokay Museum. We Tokay used to play here long ago, but not anymore." — Tokay (Museum Curator) (Oracle of Ages)
- "The Tokay on your left and right are real... I mean real-looking Tokay. They won't respond if you talk to them." — Tokay (Museum Curator) (Oracle of Ages)
- "Bwee! Link! I'm no enemy! I heard a rare secret. Do you want to hear it? This secret is related to the Tokay people in Labrynna! Understand?" — Friendly Moblin (Oracle of Ages)
- "Hey! That's the legendary Wild Tokay secret! Now I want to bring back the Wild Tokay!" — Tokay (Museum Curator) (Oracle of Ages)
|Regions in Oracle of Ages|