Water of Life
- This is an article about the item in The Adventure of Link. For the items also known as Water of Life in The Legend of Zelda, see Life Potion and 2nd Potion.
|Water of Life|
Water of Life from The Adventure of Link
|Other media||The Legend of Zelda Game Watch|
The Legend of Zelda (Valiant Comics)
The Faces of Evil
The Wand of Gamelon
Water of Life is a recurring item in The Legend of Zelda series.
Location and Uses
The Adventure of Link
The Water of Life is hidden in a cave just west of the Midoro Palace and must be given to an Old Woman in the Harbor Town of Mido who asks Link for his help in saving her sick daughter. To enter the cave, Link must have the Hammer to break the Boulder sealing it. The Water of Life itself is guarded by three Dairas. After returning the Medicine to the elderly woman, she rewards Link by allowing him inside her house, where he meets an Old Man who teaches him the Fairy magic.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||命の水 (Inochi no Mizu)|
- "PLEASE. MY DAUGHTER IS SICK. HELP HER!" — Old Woman in Harbor Town of Mido
- "THE WATER OF LIFE! QUICK COME WITH ME." — Old Woman in Harbor Town of Mido (The Adventure of Link)
- "THIS MAGIC WORD WILL GIVE YOU POWER." — Old Man (The Adventure of Link)
- "This is automatically used when Link's life has reached zero and revives him with up to five hearts. It can also be used whenever you need it by pressing the bottom of the + Control Pad to revive LINK's life to its maximum. However, Link can have only one bottle on him at one time and it can be used only once." (Zelda (Game & Watch) manual, pg. 9)
- The Magical Water of Life - Ganon (Valiant Comic Issue #2)
- [It] will restore your fields, giving you all the food you need! - Ganon (Valiant Comic Issue #2)
- ...After you capture the evil Link! - Ganon (Valiant Comic Issue #2)