Watch Out for the Flowers
|Watch Out for the Flowers|
|Location||Hylia River[note 1]|
|Reward||Access to the Hila Rao Shrine|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|"Destroy Ganon"||"A Gift from the Monks"|
Link can obtain the Shrine Quest by visiting the Floret Sandbar and either speaking to Magda, or by stepping on or damaging the flowers that surround the Hila Rao Shrine. Magda explains to Link that she planted flowers around the Ancient Shrine, so she wishes for them to be treated carefully. In order to complete the Shrine Quest, Link must navigate the maze of flowers and open the Hila Rao Shrine. If Link disrupts the flowers, Magda will proceed to yell at him and force him to leave the garden. Link can continue to disrupt the flowers, eventually prompting Magda to attack him.
|1||Magda planted flowers all around the ancient shrine.|
Proceed with care so you don't damage the flowers.
|Complete||You reached the shrine amidst the flowers that Magda had planted.|
Try not to step on any flowers from here on out!
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||花を踏まないで (Hana o Fumanaide)||Do Not Step on the Flowers|
- "Watch Out for the Flowers" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey! What do you think you're doing?! You must not harm the flowers!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Look! Aren't they lovely? I wanted to see how the shrine would look with flowers around it, and it's wonderful! Please, feel free to take a closer look. Just don't step on them!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "I planted flowers around the shrine. Please be careful where you step. You don't want to hurt them, do you?" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "No! You must not hurt the flowers! They are screaming out in pain!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "How many times do I have to say it?! Please treat the flowers with care! They're living things, you know!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "I will make you understand..." — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "the flowers' rage!!!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)