Warship from The Wind Waker
World of the Ocean King
The Wind Waker
In The Wind Waker, Warships can be sink with three hits from the Cannon, usually leaving a Light Ring and a Treasure Sphere. Sailing near a Warship will prevent them from attacking Link. Their attacks can also damage other Warships and enemies. A golden Warship can be found in Needle Rock Isle, protecting a Triforce Chart.
In Phantom Hourglass, Cannon Boats are controlled by Miniblin pirates. The larger Pirate Ship will attempt to board the S.S. Linebeck, while the smaller metal ones provide covering fire. When destroyed, the larger ships often leave behind Ship Parts that can be salvaged with the Salvage Arm.
- Warships are not recognized by Carlov and do not have a Figurine in the Nintendo Gallery.
- Warships in The Wind Waker resemble Darknut helmets with a horn at each side. Similarly, the golden Warship resemble Mighty Darknut helmets, with a spike at each side and a metallic crest.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||大砲船 (Taihou Fune)||Cannon Ship|
|Italian||Nave da guerra|
- "A Warship! Watch out for incoming cannon ball-bombs!" — Tingle Tuner (The Wind Waker)
- "Cannon Boats are the terror of the high seas, firing on innocent vessels from afar the moment they spot them." (Phantom Hourglass Official Game Guide (Prima Games), pg. 29)
- "Take care while roaming the Ocean Realm, for batallions of Cannon Boats patrol its waters." (Spirit Tracks Official Game Guide (Prima Games), pg. 36)
- "The wreckage of the two regular Warships yields a purple and an Orange Rupee, and the golden Warship gives you Triforce Chart #3." (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Official Game Guide (Prima Games), pg. 270)