War Across the Ages
|War Across the Ages|
|Occurrence(s)||Cia brings monsters from across the ages to lure Link|
The War Across the Ages is an event in Hyrule Warriors.
Long prior to the events of Hyrule Warriors, a powerful sorceress named Cia guarded the balance of the Triforce. With her powers, she watched over the events of history, sworn to never interfere. As she watched, she noticed that one hero's soul would always be reborn whenever the fate of Hyrule was at risk. The sorceress became fascinated by this hero and failed to notice that a fragment of darkness escaped its prison and invaded her heart. The evil pushed away the light in her heart and turned her curiosity into a desire to possess the hero's soul as part of its plan to obtain the Triforce and be reborn. With the light in her heart removed, the sorceress opened the Gate of Souls and used it to summon monsters from various points in time to endanger Hyrule so that the hero would appear again.
- "Deep in the forests, far from mortal eyes, a great sorceress watched over the balance of the Triforce." — N/A (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Through her magic, she could see across ages, able to read the fates of all who lived, but never interfering." — N/A (Hyrule Warriors)
- "That is, until a unique soul caught her attention... The soul of the Hero of Legend, eternally reborn when Hyrule's need is greatest." — N/A (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Through her powers, the sorceress should have seen that the hero was bound to another. Instead she saw only a soul that was unlike any she had known. And while the sorceress was preoccupied, a fragment of darkness, locked in its prison, saw an opportunity. The whispering darkness wormed its way into her heart." — N/A (Hyrule Warriors)
- "It pushed the light away and warped her curiosity into a desperate desire to possess the legendary hero's soul. Of course, this evil had its own desires... To use the Triforce to resurrect itself and conquer Hyrule once again." — N/A (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Having pushed the light from her heart, the darkness compelled her to open the Gate of Souls, the doorway of time itself. Monsters from across the ages poured through the gate, bringing ruin to the land of Hyrule once more." — N/A (Hyrule Warriors)