We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Many Volcanoes have surfaced throughout The Legend of Zelda series. The term may refer to any of the following:
- Turtle Rock, features pools of lava and is seated atop a mountain in Link's Awakening.
- Death Mountain Crater, the volcanic center of Death Mountain in Ocarina of Time.
- Subrosian Volcanoes, the underground volcano range of Oracle of Seasons.
- Symmetry Village is rocked by volcanic activity in Oracle of Ages.
- Fire Mountain, an island housing a volcano in The Wind Waker.
- Goron Mines, volcanic dungeon in Twilight Princess.
- Isle of Ember, the volcanic island of Phantom Hourglass.
- Eldin Volcano, a location in Skyward Sword.
- Volcano, an Area of the Drablands in Tri Force Heroes.