Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Many Volcanoes have surfaced throughout The Legend of Zelda series. The term may refer to any of the following:
- Turtle Rock, features pools of lava and is seated atop a mountain in Link's Awakening.
- Death Mountain Crater, the volcanic center of Death Mountain in Ocarina of Time.
- Subrosian Volcanoes, the underground volcano range of Oracle of Seasons.
- Symmetry Village is rocked by volcanic activity in Oracle of Ages.
- Fire Mountain, an island housing a volcano in The Wind Waker.
- Goron Mines, volcanic dungeon in Twilight Princess.
- Isle of Ember, the volcanic island of Phantom Hourglass.
- Eldin Volcano, a location in Skyward Sword.
- Volcano, an Area of the Drablands in Tri Force Heroes.