Location and Uses
After obtaining the Trusty Freight Car from Kagoron in Goron Village, Link can speak with the Wise One in Papuchia Village and tell her that he's been having bad luck. She responds by offering Link a vessel for 300 Rupees. If he buys it, he must take it to the Snow Sanctuary while avoiding getting hit on the Spirit Train and talk to Steem. If the train runs into anything, the vessel will break, and Link must start over.
When Link finally arrives with the vessel, Steem graciously thanks him for giving him a new decoration for the drab sanctuary. Steem rewards the young hero for his efforts with a Force Gem. After Steem places the vessel in the sanctuary, Link can break it with his sword. If he does, Steem will be shocked and demand a new one. When Link speaks to Princess Zelda before boarding the train to leave, she suggests that they replace the vessel in order to "make it up to him." Link can buy another vessel from the Wise One and return it to the sanctuary. Steem will reward Link for his thoughtfulness with a treasure.
|Names in Other Regions|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 142
- "Thanks for the vessel! I'm all aflurry with gratitude!" — Steem (Spirit Tracks)
- "Wh-what is this?! What do you plan to do about this?!" — Steem (Spirit Tracks)
- "You'd better bring me a replacement vessel to make up for the way you acted!" — Steem (Spirit Tracks)
- "Steem was really angry at us... I hate to say it, [Link]... But it was your fault for breaking that vessel. We have to make it up to him." — Princess Zelda (Spirit Tracks)
- "It's true that you broke the vessel, but you did replace it. I should reward you for your thoughtfulness. Well, since you worked so hard, let me give you this." — Steem (Spirit Tracks)