Features and Overview
The Minish Cap
After completing the Fortress of Winds, Link can Fuse a red Kinstone Piece with Farore, one of the three Oracles at the Happy Hearth Inn, who is looking for a house to move into. Afterwards, Gorman will be renting a home in Hyrule Town, at which point Link can talk to one of the three Oracles so that she may move in to the new house. By speaking to the Oracle in the house, Link will be able to obtain one of the Charms.
To make the next house available, Link must then fuse a red Kinstone Piece with Bremor, the carpenter by the Post Office. Mutoh then becomes motivated to build a second house for Gorman. Link can talk to one of the two remaining Oracles to obtain a second Charm once the house is completed.
A third house never becomes available for the remaining Oracle. Thus, its charm cannot be obtained. In the European version of the game, Gorman considers building a third house south of the Royal Hyrule Library, but he never does. This comment was replaced in the American version, released two months later.
A Link Between Worlds
The Vacant House is the Lorule counterpart to Link's House. A Bottle can be found inside it after using a Bomb on the back wall. A Weather Vane can be found outside. A Fissure can also be found on the front.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Maison vide (ALBW)||Empty House|
|FrenchEU||Maison vide (ALBW)||Empty House|
|German||Leeres Haus (ALBW)||Empty House|
|SpanishLA||Casa vacía (ALBW)|
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. Insert Map
- "Vacant House" — Map (A Link Between Worlds)
- "We need to find a nice, quiet place where we can settle down." — Din (The Minish Cap)
- "When you first fuse Kinstones with Farore inside the inn, Gorman will appear in town with the remarkable idea to rent out some of the empty houses. Speak to him, then return to the women in the inn to inform one of them of the vacancy" (The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Power) pg. 102)
- "After you fuse Kinstones with Bremor, Mutoh will assist Gorman in building another house." (The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Power) pg. 102)
- "I'm sure I could build a new place here if I could get rid of these cats... Moohahaha!" — Gorman (The Minish Cap)
- "I've lined up a sizable pile of cash from my rental properties... Maybe I should start breeding pets next. Moohahaha!" — Gorman (The Minish Cap)