THIS USER IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I make userboxes, so you can make requests either here or at the Milk Bar.
|Hi there, TripleTriforce, and welcome to Zelda Wiki! Why not check out the community hub? To find out what's been going on recently at the wiki and what articles users are editing right now, head to the Recent Changes. For general wiki-related discussion and questions, head over to the Discussion Center. Also, for wiki usage and policy help, check out our Help Guide. We hope you enjoy the wiki. Thanks!|
— The Zelda Wiki Staff
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT OBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys! --TripleTriforce 21:43, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
Your recent edit
So userpage for that. As it stands, you're skating on pretty thin ice with quite a few people, so if you plan to stay, you need to take more caution. It would also be a good idea for you to reply to acknowledge that you've read this and you understand the situation. In addition, I would recommend reading our help pages to learn our editing policies and such. Don't mean to scare you or anything, I just wanted to give you a heads-up, because I think you're a good guy who just happened to go against policy because you didn't know it.
This business aside, welcome to Zelda Wiki, and I hope you stick around and edit with us for awhile! :)User:Justin/sig 20:39, 9 January 2013 (UTC)
Recent edits to your Talk Page
I was just having an argument with myself. Sorry if it caused any problem with taking up space or anything, but I was not trying to be disruptive..... --TripleTriforce 17:18, 27 January 2013 (UTC)
- We get that, but the thing is it clutters up the Recent Changes for no reason. It also makes it look like you're trying to boost your edit count (I'm sure that's not your intention, but trust me, it happens). So please keep your edits constructive, that's all we ask. :)
- Oh, and maybe ease up on the edit summaries a little. :P Just in case someone takes it the wrong way. — Hylian King [*] 19:10, 27 January 2013 (UTC)
Whoops, sorry about that. I wasn't doing it on purpose to boost the edit count. And also, I didn't mean any offense on my edit summary on the Princess Zelda article, I just couldn't believe that someone wrote it as "hylian" and it went unnoticed for a long time. Also, could someone tell me whether it's better to respond to messages on the other persons talk or your talk? I just want to make sure because I replied to Pakkun both here and on his talk page, so maybe it got a bit confusing :P
--TripleTriforce 20:01, 27 January 2013 (UTC)
- I would assume that is is more preferable that a user either respond to messages on their own talk page, or the talk page of the user they are having a conversation with. You know, so you don't clog up RC when your just adding the same content to two different pages ;) User:Gharet/sig 20:12, 27 January 2013 (UTC)
- We try to keep discussions on one page, yes. It avoids confusion and it's better for archiving purposes (one looking back at old conversations can easily read through them entirely if they're on the same page). Also, I don't know why you're so surprised, TripleTriforce. If nothing at the wiki needed fixing, there wouldn't be a use for any of us until the next Zelda came out. :P — Hylian King [*] 01:05, 28 January 2013 (UTC)
About before. I was unnecessarily harsh, and was in the wrong. I'd rather we not be spiteful of one another, since we're both here to build up this great wiki. I apologize for my previous rudeness.User:Justin/sig 02:56, 31 January 2013 (UTC)
Whatever. It's just that if there's one thing I hate, it's being accused of stuff I haven't done.
--TripleTriforce 22:56, 31 January 2013 (UTC)
It has come to our attention that you have created a duplicate account, MyNameisSock. Having multiple accounts is against our accounts policy, and as such, your duplicate will be blocked. We have further discovered your IP address to be identical to a recent vandal we've had, AutomaticRobot123. We will not be taking any action against you at the present time, but consider this your one warning. Any more questionable behavior will result in you receiving a temporary block.User:Justin/sig 22:06, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
- I am extremely sorry for my behavior. I don't do things like that anymore, and never will.
--TripleTriforce 22:29, 6 February 2013 (UTC)
- As long as that remains the past, we won't have any problems. Like I said, you keep your nose clean and you and I will get along just fine. Also, please indent subsequent comments with colons (:). For example, when replying to an initial post, use one colon. When replying to the first reply, use two (::). It makes it easier to read comments.User:Justin/sig 23:55, 7 February 2013 (UTC)
Editing my user talk page
Hello, I just wanted to ask you to please refrain from editing my talk page if you DON'T have something to ask or comment about. That conversation was being kept for record purposes only, and I WILL be adding it back. It's okay if you didn't know, but, please don't do it again. —Darkness(Talk) 22:41, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
Hero of Time Page
Hey TT, I need your help building this page. http://zeldawiki.org/Hero_of_Time The reason I made this is because the normal Link page has a lack of info on the Hero of Time.—Preceding unsigned comment added by GeneralTarken (talk) 18:30, February 6, 2013
- Gotta remember the sig, Tarken. Just type ~~~~ at the end of your comment and it'll add it in automatically. You can even customize it to your liking by following the instructions here.User:Justin/sig 00:57, 7 February 2013 (UTC)
Hey there, I saw your edit to this page and (assuming you were trying to make a user signature), I figured I'd link you to the Help Guide, which has a super easy to follow tutorial on how to make your own signature. Just remember that we like to keep signatures as short as possible, so we don't really allow any extra text or images in them. Thanks! User:Mandi/sig 21:57, 10 February 2013 (UTC)
I was trying to create "TripleTriforce/sig", but I typed the wrong letter so I just put that on that page as a joke. And also, when I hit the create button on my signature page, it always brings me to a page (from Charter Communications) which says, "Oops, something went wrong!", so now I can't really create a signature at all....... --TripleTriforce 13:26, 11 February 2013 (UTC)
So here's the deal, dude: you really need to work on trying to keep a respectful tone in your edit summaries. We appreciate the fact that you're making an effort to be productive on the wiki, but there's no need for you to be "yelling" or belittling anyone while you do so. We're all here to make it this a better wiki and each gives what they can. Like I said before, if the wiki was already perfect none of us would need to be here, so the fact that there's mistakes lying around shouldn't vex you.
With that in mind, please keep your edit summaries to a short description of what you're adding to the article. If you're just going to be saying things like this, this, or this, you might as well not say anything at all. It's not constructive in any way and it definitely won't endear you to the other editors. — Hylian King [*] 16:01, 2 March 2013 (UTC)
I'm sorry, I really am. It's just that I heave an EXTREMELY short temper, and I'm kind of a "neat freak", you know? I have accepted the fact that there's no reason for people to be editing if there were no mistakes, but whenever I see mistakes, I just get all angry
and am thinking stuff like "This is a wiki? It looks more like a dump for unused Zelda information! So anyways, I will try to keep a better tone when editing, but it's just that I get mad when I see major errors on the worlds official Zelda encyclopedia. So again, I'm sorry for causing any trouble, and I will try not do this in the future.
--TripleTriforce 16:24, 2 March 2013 (UTC)