|Hi there, SnorlaxMonster, and welcome to Zelda Wiki! Why not check out the community hub? To find out what's been going on recently at the wiki and what articles users are editing right now, head to the Recent Changes. For general wiki-related discussion and questions, head over to the Discussion Center. Also, for wiki usage and policy help, check out our Help Guide. We hope you enjoy the wiki. Thanks!|
— The Zelda Wiki Staff
- I really dislike any Category:Misc, and always end up trying to remove them when I come across them. Lumping everything into Category:<series name> bothers me too, but not to the same extent. --SnorlaxMonster 16:31, 5 November 2012 (UTC)
Thank You Very Much!
I don't know how you've added the Japanese translation catigory to the page of Termina, I spent an hour yesturday trying to put it in but I kept messing up when seeing the previews of my failed attempts and I just gave up trying. --Vaati The Wind Demon 13:57, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
Looking at all your contributions to the wiki until this point, it's pretty obvious you don't need a patroller looking over your shoulder. As such, you've been promoted to Autopatrol. Given your status over at Bulbapedia, this probably isn't exactly exciting news for you, but... Still, I thought I'd take the oppotunity to say that we really do appreciate the good work you've been doing around here lately and we hope you'll stick around, even though Zelda might not hold quite as important a place in your heart. :P — Hylian King [*] 16:44, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, it's good to know that I'm trusted, especially because it is due to the work I've been doing here, not just my position/work on Bulbapedia. I've always enjoyed Zelda games, even though I'm certainly not as much of a fan as I am of the Pokémon series, or as much as many of the other members here are of it; I guess I tend to be a fan of wikis in general. I tend to be very attuned to the way Bulbapedia runs things, so if I'm doing something that doesn't really fit Zelda Wiki style or convention, please let me know. --SnorlaxMonster 09:43, 3 December 2012 (UTC)
- I'll second Hylian King — you've been doing excellently thus far! Even the smallest and most incremental edits make this site a better place. Keep up the good work! Kurtis (talk) 14:18, 5 December 2012 (UTC)
Just so you know...
We have a deletion template specifically for images called Template:Imdel. This should simplify things for ya.
- Thanks for letting me know about the image deletion template. As for the FileInfo changes, I'm really doing most of it with AWB anyway. Just working out the list of images and saving while multitasking (it sounds like it has potential for error, but it hasn't had any problems yet other than me getting distracted). --SnorlaxMonster 14:01, 28 December 2012 (UTC)
Hey Snorlax, I saw your Hero of Time edits and I just decided to thank you for helping me with my project. If you can, it would be nice to see more edits to that page from you. — GeneralTarken [*] 18:04, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not sure if you saw my edit summary on Link, but I had actually started making the same page in my userspace a while ago (under the title "Link (Hero of Time)"), but my browser crashed and I lost it all then just gave up on it. I was basically adding what I remembered I had on my version of the page. --SnorlaxMonster 18:11, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
- Oh... thanks still, but if the Hero of Time page goes well would you possibly like to make a Hero of Winds page with me??? — GeneralTarken [*] 18:25, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
So...I know you're a BP bureaucrat (or something...I don't remember what Pakkun said), but you've been doing some pretty decent work over here, and we happen to be looking for some good editors to become patrollers. Offer's on the table if you're interested. 18:22, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
Hello sir, if I'm not mistaken you are the leader of project glitchdex and I love project glitchdex, and I'd like to say congrats on being awesome!!
Your humble servant; The Siren Instruments 13:56, 29 December 2013 (UTC)
- You've got the wrong wiki. I'm leader of Project GlitchDex on Bulbapedia. I don't have anything to do with glitches here on Zelda Wiki (although they don't call that area "Project GlitchDex" anyway, which leads me to believe you do mean Bulbapedia). Thanks for the appreciation though. --SnorlaxMonster 11:29, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
image rename request
- Done. 18:30, 14 November 2014 (UTC)
The Super Mario Wiki's 'Shroom cordially invites you...
Hello, I am Tucayo from the Super Mario Wiki's monthly publication, The 'Shroom. As you surely know, this February marks the 30th Anniversary of the Zelda series, and we would like to prepare something special, with your help. As a landmark collaboration between our wikis, we want to invite you to write something for us, it can be a review of a Zelda game, a ranking of your favorite games in the franchise, overall thoughts or memories, or maybe even something telling our users about ZeldaWiki! It could be anything to help us make our February issue Zelda-themed. The issue will be released February 20th, so we would really appreciate if we could have your submissions before February 13th. You can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact us for any questions you might have.