- 1 Image delete request:
- 2 A minor thing, but...
- 3 Shady Guy looking like Deidara?
- 4 is ghirahim appearance is a Hybrid of Orochimaru?
- 5 Yamata-no-Orochi
- 6 did Nintendo fix the "Triforce Chart" permanently missable item in wind waker HD?
- 7 Proofreading
- 8 koholint island, dreamland (kirby series) and Subcon (super mario bros 2)?
- 9 Don't use your User talk page for this
- 10 Wikirby.com hacked?
Image delete request:
I accidently forgot to look at the preview and it have errors when uploading this file: http://zeldawiki.org/File:Missable_seashell.PNG can someone delete it? thanks, i forgot to put all of the information and stuff about that image. I was intended to support this page: http://zeldawiki.org/Permanently_Missable_Items and the "see above" being said in the link's awakening doesn't have the proper image. By the way, Is there a page that i can see all the images and files uploaded to this site? Player1 (talk) 22:40, 1 January 2014 (UTC)player1
- Hi Player1. I've done what you asked and deleted that image. Also, if you want to see a list of all images on the wiki, just go to Special:FileList, which shows the most recently uploaded files at the top, followed by older ones. You can also go to Category:Images if you want to look for images by their type (e.g. artwork or sprites). I've also noticed that you're a fairly new user, so I have a few pieces of advice for you. First, when uploading an image, you should always make sure that the file extension isn't capitalized (e.g. .png instead of .PNG). It's part of the Quality Standards that we all have to follow. Second, when you want to link to an image without the image actually showing up on a page, like you did above, you can simple type [[:File:Image Name.png/gif/jpg]] with a colon at the beginning, instead of pasting the entire URL. Also, if you have a request for images, you can add it to the Image Requests rather than your talk page. This will make it easier for everybody to notice it. You can also tag images for deletion by adding Template:Imdel to them. Finally, we prefer it if you don't go back and add a signature to a comment that you wrote previously, and simply add a new comment altogether. It's better for organizing and keeping track of conversations. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. Thanks and happy editing! Dannyboy601Talk 13:57, 3 January 2014 (UTC)
A minor thing, but...
In a LOT of your edits I'm seeing you not capitalize Link's name, and certain other things. Can you please remember to capitalize the first letter of names such as Link? Thanks! User:Fizzle/sig 18:06, 11 January 2014 (UTC)
Shady Guy looking like Deidara?
In case if you have seen Deidara in the Naruto Shippuden series, you might have noticed that his and Shady Guy's hair style is similar, a big strap hanging on one side of their heads and that they are yellow in color. the only difference is that the "pigtail" is located differently. I added this on Shady Guy's info before it got removed stated "So? Ghirahim has the same hairstyle... Not noteworthy.". Is this a reference? Player1 (talk) 16:29, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
is ghirahim appearance is a Hybrid of Orochimaru?
As seen in Naruto, Orochimaru (also similar appearece to voldemort) have similar aspects of ghirahim:
- pale skin
- long tongue
- a purple eye liner
- 2nd villain (orochimaru in the 2nd part of Naruto.)
- In response to this question and the previous one: no they are not references. One can pick any character from anything and discover attributes that they share with another character. Listing these similarities could take up an entire wiki, and as such, contain very little value. I see little reason why these characters' similarities are special in anyway. In the future, if you wish to ask a question relating to improving an article, post it in the article in question's talk page. Champion of Nayru (talk) 22:06, 13 January 2014 (UTC)
The Staldra has neither eight heads nor eight tails; it is not covered in plantlife, and is not titanic in size. It has no association with alcohol or preying on maidens. Its heads regrow, which the Yamata-no-Orochi's heads did not. Furthermore..."hydra" is right there, indicated by the Staldra's name. We shouldn't be listing "possible origins" that require us to ignore the actual details of the mythology (the Staldra is also not based on Typhon, Ladon, the Kuzuryu, the Amphisbaena, or any of a dozen other multiheaded dragons), when it's made blatantly obvious what the true inspiration was.KrytenKoro (talk) 21:03, 16 January 2014 (UTC)
did Nintendo fix the "Triforce Chart" permanently missable item in wind waker HD?
Because of the "game breaking" bug (something happens in the game that makes it unbeatable) about the triforce chart and the golden ship near Needle Rock Isle when the player destroys the ship and leaves the area, the "find all triforce shards" quest becomes impossable and cause the game to be unbeatable. Did nintendo fix this problem (so that its still there anytime so its impossable to "lock" up the game). I know players wouldn't be "dumb" enough to leave an area if the triforce is nearby. I think this glitch is major, because it is required in order to beat the game, even if players wouldn't do such thing, its still possible to make the game impossable. Like Nintendo did to skyward sword song of the hero goron glitch and pokemon x and y saving in lumoise city glitch. Player1 (talk) 02:34, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
- I'd've dropped this on a relevant encyclopedic page's talk page--people would be more likely to give a reply.
- I don't seem to recall any game-breaking bugs in relation to the Triforce Chart on Needle Rock Isle. I do recall a game-breaking bug in relation to a different Triforce Chart, specifically the one at the Private Oasis and it involves a certain item combination in Stop 'n Swap. I currently don't have Wind Waker HD (or even a Wii U), so I can't answer concerning Wind Waker HD in any case...--Shiningpikablu252 (talk) 04:23, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
I've noticed a lot of your edits have poor structure and grammar. I encourage you to reread your edits in the future and confirm that they are grammatically correct. Champion of Nayru (talk) 02:18, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
koholint island, dreamland (kirby series) and Subcon (super mario bros 2)?
Anti-Kirby and mamu appear as references fom other nintendo cameo in Link's Awakening. Not only that, these three places all have to with "dream". is this a coincidence or deliberate? I just found it out. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Player1 (talk) 08:20, 12 June 2014
Don't use your User talk page for this
If you wish to discuss improving articles, do so on the articles' talk page, not your user talk page. And don't remove other peoples edits from your user talk page. Champion of Nayru (talk) 20:18, 12 June 2014 (UTC)
Website link: http://wikirby.com/wiki/Main_Page
I notice that the site is compleatly different, it's not a wiki page. Now it's a strange advistisment website that has sponsored listing and the bottom say about Kirby vacuum (as in a non-Nintendo brand product): http://bin.smwcentral.net/u/18802/image.jpg What happened? Also please put this on the news. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Player1 (talk) 03:29, 15 August 2015