Hey Jeangabin, nice to see you back! The staff and I have noticed even prior to your "vacation" that you are a big fan of what we like to call "speed editing". It's great for putting in pipelinks and small content fixes, but we've noticed that there are many mistakes left in your final revisions that could've been prevented if more time was spent on the edits themselves!
All we're saying is that, even when putting in pipelinks and such, it would be in your best interest to sssssllllooowww dddooooowwwnnn when editing so you can completely fix any mistakes in the content you've written, before moving on or making another edit! You are one of our most active editors, and we'd hate for you to make any mistakes while "speed editing" - no doubt many of the editors here look up to your editing capabilities! Good to have you back. :D
- REDIRECT User:Cipriano/sig 18:45, 30 August 2010 (EDT)
- Lol! Ok, thanks for the advice :) Jeangabin 05:28, 31 August 2010 (EDT)
I need your help, possibly
Hey JG, you are a french student, right? Does that mean you are fluent in French, or just an international student studying in France? If it is the former, I have an interesting task for you! The admin staff here is interested in affiliating (see our affiliates page Zelda Source, however, the entire site is in French! We were just wondering if you could help us out with the project! Let me know if you're interested.to see our current affilates) with a site called
- REDIRECT User:Cipriano/sig 22:31, 2 September 2010 (EDT)
- I'm French (and fluent in French ;) Yess, I'd be glad to help affiliating with Zelda Source! Jeangabin 05:23, 3 September 2010 (EDT)
Link's Awakening Translations
Lately I've been doing some editing on the Link's Awakening Trading Sequence pages, adding the names in other regions to each item and whatnot. Anyways, I just wanted to ask how certain you are of your translations, since I've noticed you've done most of the work on the Link's Awakening Translations page. Some of your translations don't seem to come up in the Zelda Legends Japanese Text dump, which you can find here
While I'm here, I want to congratulate you on all your great work with the wiki. Every obscure article I look at, it seems like it's you that's behind it. Way to stand up for the little guys!
Yours truly, Hylian King 16:36, 30 September 2010 (EDT)
- Thanks you!! I've find it on a Japanese website. You can correct them if you think they're not accurate. Also, congratulation to you too Hylian King, you've been doing a great job on all the trading sequence pages :D Jeangabin 07:07, 1 October 2010 (EDT)
Hi, pal. I know you haven't been active for quite long, but when you are, would you like to help us translate (and/or add) the French names for the items. places, characters and enemies/boses in the series? I have done the same for the Spanish names, but so far that language and Japanese are the only ones translated. Thanks in advance =). --User:K2L/sig 12:27, 1 December 2010 (EST)
- Hi my friend! Ok ;D I'll do this when I'll have time (sorry if it might be in months) Jeangabin 16:30, 28 December 2010 (EST)