Plans + Suggestions
I am basically intending on separating each section into two categories, Playable characters and NPC's. then from there separate them by character.
NPC's with multiple expressions, or fit into a certain section (Gorons, Hylian soldiers, ect) will be sectioned off from each other like player characters. I'm also planning for a section for Dark enemy types, as well as Bosses and others.
Anyone with any ideas or suggestions feel free to bring them here.
Ixbran (talk) 04:43, 9 June 2016 (UTC)
- Could you list the emotion colors for unique portraits? I'm assuming they all have different ones. Or are they all the same? Either way it'd be nice to see :P Peanutjon (talk) 03:22, 28 June 2016 (UTC)
- I totally forgot to get around to speaking about this, my apologies.
- There's a few problems here:
- I believe "Portrait" is actually what the Paintings in A Link Between Worlds should be called. There's no official term for these images, but it very likely cannot be on a page titled "Portrait".
- Applying terms with certainty doesn't sit right with me. Some "portraits" are more ambiguous, and there's a reason why we didn't do the same for Communication Icons. Also I believe this page contains conjectural names, which are to be avoided.
- I also don't see a need for this page at all. This whole page could be handled more simply and just as effectively by applying a category to each portrait file. There are pages of greater importance from Hyrule Warriors alone that we need and I don't think it's appropriate to focus on a page with such a weak basis. - TonyT S C 04:32, 28 June 2016 (UTC)