User talk:Embyr 75
I see ya lurkin' around here so I figured I'd say "what's up." I heard you got married, congrats on that! Wish the both of you much happiness.
- Heeey! Yes... I've been lurking... AND I'M NOT ASHAMED OF IT EITHER! =D And thank you! Married life is good, but busy. In fact, I should really be making dinner right now, but. :3 Meh. Thanks for dropping a line! What's up with you? Besides your PROMOTION. (Que 6 month late congrats =P)
- Also, I know! I love the skin. :3 —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 02:50, 30 November 2012 (UTC)
Don't know if you edit any more but I've seen you lurking, so...
Hey, so Mandi brought up a good point here about our Featured Article and Image voting systems. I personally would like to see a change, but that just won't happen if no one says anything or voices their opinion. I'm asking you to please voice your opinion on changing the system so we can move forwards with proposing actual changes and actually GET somewhere with this. Please and thank you!—Justin(Talk) 20:36, 6 December 2012 (UTC)
If you're planning on sticking around for awhile...
- I'm down if you guys could use the help. :) —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 23:30, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, glad to see you came back =)User:Mandi/sig 23:46, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
- Whoopie! (Not the cushions.) Thanks for the warm welcome guys. :) —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 23:47, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
Just a head's up
Your MM screenshots are great, but they seem a little... stretched. I think you can fix that by going Options > Graphics > Advanced > unchecking "adjust game aspect ratio to match yours." That should fix it (assuming you're using PJ64). — Hylian King [*] 23:44, 7 May 2013 (UTC)
- Ah! That did it. Actually, I had to check it, not uncheck it, but whatever, it worked! Thanks! —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 00:10, 8 May 2013 (UTC)
As you may or may not know, the Ghirahim article has been nominated for featured article. The voting period is ending in a couple weeks, and since we only need 2 points to pass the nomination, it would be great if we could resolve the voting—one way or another—before that happens. I was just wondering if you might be interested in helping out with that. No big deal if not, I'm just trying to make sure the nomination doesn't go to waste! — Hylian King [*] 23:24, 25 May 2013 (UTC)
- Done! :) —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 00:03, 26 May 2013 (UTC)
I noticed you recently updated the BombShopOwner.png. Thanks! How'd you get such clean polyagonal lines? I was tentative in erasing due to the slight color variation between him and the background. Or did you find a different image entirely? Note: I may or may not have just written this as an excuse to post my shiny new sig! Check it out! DEKU TREE SPROUT 06:23, 10 June 2013 (UTC)
- Hey Deku Tree Sprout! Sorry for my delay in replying. I used the "Paths Tool" on the GIMP program, which is my usual tool of choice, especially for cluttered backgrounds and images from low-res games, like the 64 era. There's a video tutorial in our Help Guide that explains it (the Path Rendering video). I hope that helps! —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 22:20, 11 June 2013 (UTC)
- That's strange. O_o Yeah, I'm not sure why your sig spazzed out. Maybe Justin knows, he's rather code-savvy. *pokes Justin* Anyway, yes, Gimp will give you great results and save you a ton of time! I do admire the pixel-by-pixel dedication though. (^_^) Anyway Gimp is free, so I highly recommend you download it if you want to improve your image editing skillz. As far as keeping track of conversations, I do watch a couple pages, but mostly I just live on the RC. I SEE ALL! O_O —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 04:45, 12 June 2013 (UTC)
Howdy, Embyr. Just wanted to ask you to please create an account on the Zelda Universe forums so you can participate in staff discussions. It's important that our active staff be involved in the goings on of the site, and we have a great deal of patrollers who do not actively participate. Once you make an account, let me know and we'll have someone with the proper ability place you in the Zelda Wiki group so you can see our staff section. Thanks!—Justin(Talk) 23:53, 13 June 2013 (UTC)
- Done! My username is embyr_75. Thanks for the invite. —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 02:40, 14 June 2013 (UTC)
Embyr!! Nice to see you around these parts again!! :) And...you got right back to business...sweet deal! B) Hope you've been doing great and that you stick around for a while!! :B As always if there is anything we can do to help, ask away!! --Dany36 (talk) 02:32, 22 January 2015 (UTC)
- Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome! Actually, I never really left; I'm always lurking, but have mostly been busy with Metroid Wiki. But the server has been down and I needed to EDIT SOMETHING. :P Plus, I never got Hyrule Warriors or ALBW, so I couldn't really add much... I just keep looking for some random page from ages past that we don't have yet lol. Anyway, yeah, I've been doing great! Hope you are too!!! And I'll still be here (even if I go through another dry spell of lurking). =) —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 00:32, 23 January 2015 (UTC)
Nintendo UK Assets Library
Hi. Do you have an account on Nintendo UK Assets Library? If you do, could you contact me by going to my profile and clicking Tools -> Email this user? Thanks. --Mariomadproductions (talk) 16:59, 10 August 2017 (UTC)