Chris, that comment was neither productive or necessary. Again, this is the kind of verbal harrassment that can get you banned. We all know that any reference you are making to "many months ago" is in accordance with your own work being criticized for heavy verbosity and narrative-like writing, both of which we still take a stand against today. The discussion had since been concluded before you arrived, so please refrain from provoking any further argument on this topic. Thanks! Nice to see you back around, even if it was only momentarily.
- REDIRECT User:Cipriano/sig 19:27, 15 September 2010 (EDT)
- 'Making false excuse for the incompetencies of others means nothing to me Cip. And worthless threats of banning have no effect on me, b/c in case you didn't read it, I want nothing to do with this place, and abusive unwarranted abuses of power like said threats are exactly why. So ban me and see if I really care. I've done nothing but make my opinion known, which leaves no legitimacy for any threats to stand upon. This place reeks of hypocrisy anyway, and we both know the real arguments months ago were the same ones here. Personally it's good to hear from you, but carry these words back to all the hypocrites. I told all of you so. Link87 20:21, 15 September 2010 (EDT)
- I'm sorry you feel that way. I wish you luck in any future endeavor you may have.
- REDIRECT User:Cipriano/sig 20:33, 15 September 2010 (EDT)
- I'm sorry to seem rigid or harsh, but after the biased and unfair attacks on me and illegitimate bans, i'm fed up with some of the so-called "staff" after they did nothing to rein in the spoiled brat who thought he was God and attacked me while embracing his position of no responsibility and treating his power like a "do-whatever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it badge". It's blatantly obvious they did so simply with bias toward me now. Here they are seven months later embracing every argument I made against him back then. Blatant hypocrisy. Had the "staff" done their duty and rejected bias, this fiasco of late would have been resolved a LONG time ago. I personally have nothing against you and respect you, but I have no respect or sympathy for the hypocrites, and they know who they are. Until Zeldawiki cleans house, I want nothing more to do with it. Link87 21:09, 15 September 2010 (EDT)
Last note on the ban
I just want to let you know that this ban was backed with full staff support. I understand that this movement may not faze you in the least. Your behavioral conduct on this wiki is, and has been unacceptable. We cannot let the users, let alone the future users of this wiki stand to be intimidated by you any longer. Perhaps we, the staff, made mistakes in the past, and continue to make them, but that is no reason to cyber-bully anyone. It is unfortunate that it has come to this, but the admin staff feels that this action was in the best interest of the wiki. Again, I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors.
- REDIRECT User:Cipriano/sig 19:52, 16 September 2010 (EDT)