Mipha's name is likely derived from mi and fa from solfège, fitting the musical naming scheme that the majority of the Zoras in Breath of the Wild share.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- BotW Mipha Model.png
Mipha, as seen in-game
Zora Champion" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "I was thinking...this reminds me of the time we first met. You were just a reckless child...always getting yourself hurt at every turn. Every time, I would heal you. Just as I'm doing right now. I thought it was funny how, being a Hylian, you looked grown-up so much faster than I did. I was... I was always willing to heal your wounds. Even back then. So if this Calamity Ganon does, in fact, return, what can we really do? We just don't seem to know much about what we'll be up against. But know this: that no matter how difficult this battle might get...if you—if anyone ever tries to do you harm... Then I will heal you. No matter when, or how bad the wound... I hope you know...that I will always protect you. Once this whole thing is over, maybe things can go back to how they used to be when we were young. You know... Perhaps we could spend some time together." — Mipha (Breath of the Wild)
- "You're here. I must say...that I am so happy to see that this day has finally arrived. Now Ruta can be freed of Ganon's control. You'll need a map to prevent you from getting lost. The Guidance Stone there contains the information that you will need." — Mipha (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hello, Link. Because of your courage, my spirit is now free. And Ruta, as well. Thank you. For I am now allowed by this freedom...to be with you once again. Since I am now a spirit, my healing power would be wasted on me. I have no need of it. So therefore...I would like you to have it. Please accept...Mipha's Grace." — Mipha (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yesterday, I was awash in a pool of tears. I had nearly given up hope and resigned myself to being trapped here, as a spirit, for the rest of eternity. But now you're here. All this time, my hope...was to see you once more. Promise me that you will not hesitate to call upon my power if you ever find yourself in need. Knowing that...will let my spirit rest in peace. I must go. Ruta and I have our roles to fulfill. We are both honored to be able to play the role of support. We'll annihilate Ganon together. Farewell. Save her, Link. Save the princess... Save Princess Zelda..." — Mipha (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ruta, we've found a way to be useful to Link. And...the other Champions, of course. Our job will be to help Link as he fights Ganon inside the castle...however we can. Using your ability to drain Ganon of his power is key to our success. This is it. This will be our last chance...and everyone's last hope. If we seal him away, then we can restore peace to Hyrule. And both your duty and mine will be fulfilled. Father, are you well, I wonder... I want you to know... I have always followed my heart. I'm sorry I made you worry... I wish I could see you again... Even just once more..." — Mipha (Breath of the Wild)