Location and Uses
Ocarina of Time
Link can find a Gold Rupee by playing the "Song of Storms" atop the platform near the entrance to Goron City in Ocarina of Time. This creates a hole leading to a grotto which houses a Treasure Chest containing a Gold Rupee. Link can also kill the Skull Kid as an adult in order to retrieve a Gold Rupee.
Completing trading sequence
A Link Between Worlds
Breath of the Wild
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "You got a Huge Rupee! This Rupee is worth a whopping 200 Rupees!" — N/A (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- "You got a Huge Rupee! Just one is worth 200 Rupees! That's a big deal!" — N/A (Majora's Mask 3D)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 95 (OoT | MM | SS | ALBW)
- "You got a Huge Rupee! This Rupee is worth a whopping two hundred Rupees!" — N/A (Ocarina of Time)
- "You got a Huge Rupee! Just one is worth 200 Rupees! That's a big deal!" — N/A (Majora's Mask)