You are not an administrator. You are not allowed to use this template.
- Centralized contact page extension (currently in beta stage; link to project: my GitHub)
- Inline editing for tables (an extension with this functionality is currently existing in beta stages. I've joined with the developers to help contribute. VisualEditor)
- Improved Patrolling UI
- Improved search functionality
- Hide sections by default via user preference options
- Investigate custom upload fields
- Wikicode syntax highlighting
Some things about me
So I never really had anything about me here, but I guess it's time to at least put something. *ahem*
My name is Justin Folvarcik, and I live in Florida. I've been a part of Zelda Wiki since 2009, when I was an incredible n00b. However, after much hard work and self-improvement, I got better and learned how to edit like an intelligent person. Then, I started learning how to code, which brought me immense pleasure. I love working with web coding and doing development and administration. In fact, I've actually written a couple of extensions which are installed on Zelda Wiki! Now, I've been active here for quite a while, and I joined the staff as a patroller sometime in 2010. However, I took a two year hiatus from the site which began in early 2011. Most people assumed I was never coming back (including me), but I eventually did resurface in late 2012, when I regained my patrol rights and resumed my staff position. Sometime later, I was promoted to admin, and I eventually became the "team leader" for the ZW staff in early 2014. Later that year, however, I resigned from this position in favor of specializing in the development and administration roles of the site. I'm currently in charge of server administration for both Zelda Wiki and Zelda Universe, and I perform limited development for both sites. Because of my meta roles in the site, I am considered a bureaucrat, although this does not mean that I am above the other administrators! My voice in all public matters remains equal to that of everyone else. I'm also quite friendly, so if you ever have any questions about anything, feel free to come to me with them.
Unrelated to wiki stuff, I enjoy fishing, shooting pool, hanging at bars, and watching pointless YouTube vids. I'm also a brony, and I really like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It has a (mostly) great community, and brony musicians are usually excellent at what they do.
Now then, on to userboxes of uselessness.
All FOSS projects can be found at my github.
- Patrolled Edits extension: Extension for the MediaWiki software which tells how many edits a user has patrolled. (DEPRECATED; NO LONGER SUPPORTED)
- Patrol Magic extension: Adds new magic words/parser functions to the wiki software to output information on how many edits have been marked as patrolled overall. (DEPRECATED; NO LONGER SUPPORTED)
- ContactUs extension: Adds a centralized contact page for MediaWiki. Allows users to email specific staff departments. (DEPRECATED; NO LONGER SUPPORTED)
- Zelda Universe Top Stories plugin: Organizes and calculates page statistics to determine the "most popular" posts on a Wordpress site.
- Zelda Universe Source/Via plugin: Creates a fluid and native means for Wordpress authors to cite their sources on posts.
- Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void
- Heroes of the Storm
- Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Rocket League
- Dota 2
- Tri Force Heroes
- A Link Between Worlds