An outline of the Uncharted Island
The island is located to the northeast of the Isle of Gust and is the only island without a pre-existing map. Therefore, it is simply referred to as Uncharted Island. However, once charted, the island resembles a spouting whale.
There's a cave on the island that can only be accessed if Link first solves a riddle: "It steers with rudder, then makes spray! And third, it paddles, then sees a way!" Taking the shape of the island into account (that of a whale), Link has to hit four Gossip Stones in the order the riddle indicates. After that, Link can enter the cave in which dwells Cylos, the leader of the Golden Frogs. He reveals that he is friends with Oshus and gives Link the Cyclone Slate to help Link save him.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||名も無き島 (Na mo naki Shima)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 284
- "What?! Look at the upper screen! There's no map of this island! That means no one's even set foot here. Think of all the undiscovered treasure!" — Linebeck (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Boing-oing! On this isle, a Golden Chief dwells who can harness the power of sea cyclones. At his request, I am here to prevent just anyone from entering his chamber. You must prove yourself by hitting four of my buddies in a very specific order! But to figure out the order, you must solve our island's enormous riddle. Ready to listen? The order is very specific! OK, then,I'm going to say it! It steers with rudder, then makes spray! And third, it paddles, then sees a way!" — Boing Statue (Phantom Hourglass)
- "名も無き島" — Sea Chart (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Ile Inconnue" — Sea Chart (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Ile inconnue" — Sea Chart (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Namenlose Insel" — Sea Chart (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Isola Sconosciuta" — Sea Chart (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Isla ignota" — Sea Chart (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Isla Ignota" — Sea Chart (Phantom Hourglass)
|Regions in Phantom Hourglass|
Click on an area