Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Thomas resides in the basement of the Middle House the center of Symmetry Village in the past. He seems to be very self-conscious about his slight build and has somewhat of an obsession with "getting the girls."
Thomas wishes to gain weight by working out. However, since he only has enough training equipment for one side, and training one arm at a time goes against his policy, he will be unable to do so. Link can give him the Dumbbell received from Mamamu Yan as part of the Trading Quest, allowing Thomas to exercise both his arms while keeping the town symmetrical. In return, he gives Link the Cheesy Mustache.
- Thomas was referred to as the Thin Man in The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc. and the Unbalanced Man in the Oracle of Ages book by Craig Wessel. However, as these contradict the name given in Encyclopedia, they are not considered Canon.
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 83
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 254
- Oracle of Ages (Wessel) (Scholastic) pg. 30
- "I'm so skinny... I wish I could change..." — Thomas (Oracle of Ages)
- "Get the girls... Get the girls..." — Thomas (Oracle of Ages)
- "I'm so skinny... I wish I could change...I know! I'll work out! Except... I have only one Dumbbell..." — Thomas (Oracle of Ages)
- "Working one arm at a time... It goes against my policy..." — Thomas (Oracle of Ages)