|Era||Era of Twilight|
Unnamed newborn daughter
Uli is Colin's mother and Rusl's wife, found in Ordon Village waiting for her new daughter to be born. She tells Link that she has lost the cradle she made for Colin when he was born. When Link retrieves the cradle from the Monkey that stole it, she gives him the Fishing Rod that Colin made for him. Uli can be found on her front porch after Link is transformed into Wolf Link waiting for Rusl, who attempts to search for the monsters that kidnapped the Ordonian children. If Link attempts to approach her, she will yell, causing Rusl to return and attack him.
During the ending credits, Uli can be seen tending to her newborn baby girl as she notices the return of Rusl and Colin from Kakariko Village.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "She is relaxed, affable, and beautiful, and she has an air of generosity and caring." (Twilight Princess HD Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Games), pg. 16)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 276(TP)
- "The wife of Rusl and mother of Colin, Uli is in her 20s and heavily pregnant with the family’s second child." (Twilight Princess HD Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Games), pg. 16)
- "But I must ask, Link... You have not seen a cradle come floating by here, have you? It is a baby's cradle made of finely woven tree bark... Oh, such a misfortune... How far could it have drifted, I wonder... What am I to do? I made that cradle when my first child was born, and I have cherished it all these years..." — Uli (Twilight Princess)
- "I had nearly forgotten... I am supposed to give you this... All right... Here you go! It is a little...unpolished. My son, Colin, made this under the instruction of his father. You can use it if you like." — Uli (Twilight Princess)