The Twin Jugglers from Majora's Mask 3D
|Era||Era of the Hero of Time|
|Counterpart(s)||Laughing Men (OoT)|
Ocarina of Time
In Ocarina of Time, the Gossiping Man tells the Laughing Man in Red in the Market various things, only to be mocked by his twin. The man dressed in blue claims that he attempted to have met Princess Zelda by sneaking into Hyrule Castle. After avoiding the guards, he tried to access the castle's courtyards by crawling through the secret passageway; however, the twin became stuck within the passageway and eventually got caught by the castle's guards. As a result, the guards increased their security, not allowing anyone into the castle.
They flee to Kakariko Village when Link is an adult. The Gossping Man insists that he saw the ghost of Dampé descending into his grave, carrying a piece of treasure. The Gossiping Man also laments that no one has believed him for the last seven years.
In Majora's Mask, the Twin Jugglers spend their time practicing their juggling skills outside at East Clock Town. They are always laughing and generally having a good time. They like to make fun of each other, with both laughing at their jokes. Both of them are members of the Gorman Troupe. They are the only ones of the troupe that do not have their own Bombers' Notebook entry. At night, they can be found inside the room that the Gorman Troupe rented in the Stock Pot Inn playing a game of cards.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||アオとアカ (Ao to Aka)||Blue and Red|
|Italian||Ao e Aka|
- "Wah hah hah hah hah hah! He must have been seeing things! Wah hah hah hah hah hah!" — Red Twin Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- "I wanted to see Princess Zelda! I avoided the guards... Swam through the moat... I was almost there when they caught me!" — Blue Twin Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- "I found a small drain hole on the right side of the castle that I thought I could sneak into, but I got stuck there." — Blue Twin Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- "Wha-ha-ha! What a crazy guy! Can you believe this guy was crazy enough to try to sneak into the castle to see Princess Zelda? All because of this idiot, they've tightened security at the castle. Wha-ha-hah!" — Red Twin Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- "I tell you, I saw him! I saw the ghostly figure of Dampé the gravekeeper sinking into his grave. It looked like he was holding some kind of treasure!" — Gossiping Men (Ocarina of Time)
- "Nobody believes what I've been telling them all these past seven years!" — Gossiping Man (Ocarina of Time)
- "You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!" — Twin Jugglers (Majora's Mask)
- "Ho! Ho! I hear it's gonna fall harder than the way my clumsy brother is always dropping our juggling balls!" — Twin Juggler (Majora's Mask)
- "We're the twin jugglers from the Gorman Troupe!" — Twin Jugglers (Majora's Mask)