Tu Ka'loh Shrine
|Tu Ka'loh Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
Tu Ka'loh Shrine is located in a chamber at the top of the Lomei Labyrinth Island in Deep Akkala. Upon reaching the Labyrinth, Link is greeted by a mysterious voice that informs Link that he will receive a blessing for navigating the maze, initiating the Shrine Quest "Trial of the Labyrinth". After successfully navigating the Labyrinth, Link will find a spiraling path leading up to the Ancient Shrine. As Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by the Shrine's Monk, Tu Ka'loh, who states that merely being able to enter the Shrine is proof of Link's worth.
Tu Ka'loh Shrine features no puzzles, simply a direct path to Tu Ka'loh. Along this path is a Treasure Chest containing the Barbarian Helm. As Link approaches Tu Ka'loh, the Monk will give Link a Spirit Orb for reaching the Shrine, and will wish Link well before fading away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||トゥ・カロの祠 (Tu Karo no Hokora)|
トゥ・カロの祝福 (Tu Karo no Shukufuku)
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- BotW Tu Ka'loh Shrine Exterior.png
The exterior of Tu Ka'loh Shrine
- "Tu Ka'loh Shrine
Tu Ka'loh's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "You who have reached this point... proceed onward through the maze, and you will receive a reward." — ??? (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Tu Ka'loh. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth" — Tu Ka'loh (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Tu Ka'loh (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Tu Ka'loh (Breath of the Wild)