The Trilby Highlands is a hilly area in The Minish Cap.
Features and Overview
Trilby Highlands connects Mount Crenel in the west to Hyrule Town in the east, as well as to the Western Wood to the south. Northeast to Tribly Highlands lies North Hyrule Field, and North to the Royal Valley. A ladder near Hyrule Town leads to a Cave, where Link can purchase an Empty Bottle from a Business Scrub for 20 Rupees. This Bottle is the only one that the young hero is required to get in the game, as it is used to climb Mt. Crenel. South of the entrance from Hyrule Castle Town is a Great Fairy whose Fountain can only be accessed if Link places a Bomb between two suspicious stones against the face of wall.
Near the entrance to Mount Crenel, there is a bridge connecting to a small outcropping of land with a dirt wall leading to a cave that Link can dig through with the Mole Mitts. Inside the cave are two chests, containing two Kinstone Pieces and a Mysterious Wall that Link can fuse Kinstones with to help the digging Goron(s) near Lon Lon Ranch by introducing another Goron to aid in destroying the Rock Barrier. This Cave also leads to Knuckle, who Link can fuse Kinstones with. Knuckle will also tell the young hero how many Kinstone Fusions he has left to make. Left of Knuckle is a Minish Portal that Link may use to enter the home of a Forest Minish. The Minish will tell Link about the pond in the mid-southern section of Trilby Highlands, claiming that there's something suspicious about it. The Forest Minish is also a target for Kinstone Fusion and if Link successfully fuses Kinstones with him, the aforementioned pond will dry up, revealing a staircase leading to a Cave housing 75 Rupees in the form of 15 Blue Rupees. When spoken to later, the Forest Minish will ask if Link has seen the "watery spot," affirming that it was strange.
Enemies and Traps
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ベーレ高原 (Bēre Kōgen)||Bēre Plateau|
Bēre is a corruption of ベレー (Berē).
- "Hn... No, it's no good... I can't break it by myself." — Goron (The Minish Cap)
- "I had a strange feeling, like a fellow Goron was in need... Hello? Goro? Hn? That wall! You can't get through that alone! I'm coming to help you! [...] Don't worry! I'm here to help you! Let's break through that wall together! Goro!" — Goron (The Minish Cap)
- "Hey, Mr. Fairy! I've been holding on to this, just like my brother Tingle asked! And I have Kinstone pieces! Want to try and fuse with me?" — Knuckle (The Minish Cap)
- "How many Kinstones are left for you to fuse? Let's see... XX!? What are you doing wasting your time here! You've got work to do, Mr. Fairy!" — Knuckle (The Minish Cap)
- "They fit perfectly! Tingle would be so proud of me!" — Knuckle (The Minish Cap)
- "Have you seen that watery spot down to the south a bit? Is it just me, or is there something really suspicious about that place? I can't quite put my finger on it, but it weirds me out..." — Forest Minish (The Minish Cap)
- "Did you ever check out that watery spot? Was I right? It was weird, huh?" — Forest Minish (The Minish Cap)
|Locations in The Minish Cap|
|Click on a location|