Tri Force Hero Statue
|Tri Force Hero Statue|
The Tri Force Hero Statue is a statue of three heroes stacked in a Totem. It is Hytopia's main attraction, representing the fact that whenever Hytopia is in peril, three heroes will arrive and aid the kingdom. It also stands in honor of the trials and successes of past and future heroes. By giving thanks to it, Link can save his game.
- The statue employs a perspective trick that was used extensively in A Link Between Worlds: its model leans backward to give the player a better frontal view within the game's top-down perspective.
- "I've been watching so. So I know you haven't given thanks to the Tri Force Hero statue yet. Not once!" — Bearded Baron (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Go on, put your hands together and give thanks to the Tri Hero statue! You'll feel better, you really will." — Bearded Baron (Tri Force Heroes)
- "It's only natural to be curious about the legend of the Tri Force Heroes, my boy. Their tales have been passed down through the ages in our fair Hytopia. When the kingdom of Hytopia falls into despair, three courageous heroes shall ever arrive to save the day..." — Bearded Baron (Tri Force Heroes)
- "This statue is in recognition of their struggles and triumphs, both past and future." — Bearded Baron (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Those thanks you gave were exceptional, my boy! Truly!" — Bearded Baron (Tri Force Heroes)