We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Treasure Teller is found at Mercay Island, where he buys Treasures and Ship Parts after he has appraised them. His shop can be found to the north of the docks in the easternmost house. Its sign is a Rupee with red eyes on both sides of it. Upon appraising an item, the Treasure Teller randomly assigns a fixed value to it. His appraisal values will remain fixed throughout the game. The values given to each item will differ from game file to game file. Items will either sell for 0, 50, 150, 800, or 1,500 Rupees. Linebeck's original ship parts and Eddo's Cannon cannot be sold to him.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Comptoir de trésors||Treasure counter|
- "The Treasure Teller makes his living buying and trading collectible commodities, including all the various treasures and ship parts Link acquires during his travels." (Phantom Hourglass Official Game Guide (Prima Games), pg. 23)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 282(PH)
- "Gah! What's this?!" — Treasure Teller (Phantom Hourglass)
- "That's barely worth a mention, sir! No interest..." — The Treasure Teller (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Such a trifle: 50 rupees, no more" — The Treasure Teller (Phantom Hourglass)
- "A common sort of thing: 150 rupees at best." — The Treasure Teller (Phantom Hourglass)
- "I'd put that pretty at 800 rupees!" — The Treasure Teller (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Wh-Where'd you find that?! It's certainly worth 1500 Rupees!" — The Treasure Teller (Phantom Hourglass)