Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Tray is the innkeeper of the Rollin' Inn in Goron City, which he runs alongside Volcon. Tray manages the Inn's front desk, where he offers customers a bed or a Goron-style massage at a cost. Tray highly recommends the Goron massages, which Volcon gives, stating that it rejuvenates the body and admitting that he even sometimes falls asleep during it.
- "Tray" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, Volcon! We got a customer!" — Tray (Breath of the Wild)
- "A regular bed will cost ya 20 rupees. If ya wanna throw in a Goron massage, that'll run ya 80 rupees." — Tray (Breath of the Wild)
- "New to the art of Goron massage, I take it? That's OK. First time for everything, as they say. A Goron-style massage is done on top of a hard rock bed. Pressure is applied to your body to squeeeeze the tension out. But I'll tell ya, it doesn't hurt one bit. Mostly. Honestly, I doze off sometimes! When it's all over, you'll sleep like a rock and feel great when ya wake up. You'll be all limber and full of energy!" — Tray (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, buddy. Have ya heard? Rudania has stopped stirrin' up trouble, and the magma bombs have stopped too! Of course, I don't go outside, so it makes no difference to me. Anyhoo... Time to get back to business!" — Tray (Breath of the Wild)