Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The World's Charismatic Dancer Extraordinaire
|Era||Era of the Great Sea|
Tott, also known as "The World's Charismatic Dancer Extraordinaire," is a dancer who claims to be a "slave to a rhythm" and dances to pass all of his free time, not even stopping to eat any meals. He is seen on Windfall Island dancing in front of a tombstone, where he is trying to figure out a dance that can turn day into night and vice-versa. Tott mentions that, although he can remember the dance moves, he can't seem to get the rhythm down. When Link stands in front of him and takes out the Wind Waker, Tott will be reminded of the rhythm, and in turn will teach the young hero the "Song of Passing".
|Tott (Figurine from The Wind Waker)|
|Birthplace: Windfall Island|
This young fellow dreams of becoming a professional dancer. He dances before a
- Tott's zipper appears to read トゥ (Tu), which happens to be the latter part of his Japanese name.
- Tott bears a notable resemblance to rock phenomenon Elvis Presley. Similarly, Tott's German name, T. Ravolta, appears to be a reference to John Travolta, who also happens to be a dancer.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "You will come to know me as The World's Charismatic Dancer Extraordinaire!" — Tott (The Wind Waker)
- "This young fellow dreams of becoming a professional dancer. He dances before a strange monument day and night. This smooth dancer may still be practicing, but he's also recruiting for a partner." — Tott Figurine (The Wind Waker)
- "Tott" (Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 258(TWW))
- "I love dancing more than I love three meals a day." — Tott (The Wind Waker)
- "Long ago, I met this delightful little guy who performed the most dazzling magic dance... A dance that turned night into day right before my very eyes!" — Tott (The Wind Waker)
- "I can remember those fabulous dance moves, but I just CAN'T seem to get that intricate rhythm down..." — Tott (The Wind Waker)