Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- This page is about the island in The Wind Waker. For the similarly named island in Breath of the Wild, see Tingel Island.
Features and Overview
The Island is the home of Tingle, his brothers Ankle and Knuckle, and David Jr.. Link will make several visits to this Island during his adventure for the sole purpose of asking Tingle to decipher the Triforce Charts he has collected. Five stone slabs mark the spot on the Island where the optional Tingle Statues will be seen. Those statues are found only by using the Tingle Tuner in dungeons. Tingle's Chart is dedicated to locating this Island. Supposedly, the tower on Tingle Island was built by Tingle's brother, Knuckle, when he was only ten years old. Tingle claims "Fairy magic" makes the tower's head spin. In reality, it is Ankle and David Jr. who spin the tower manually all day long.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||チンクル島 (Chinkuru Shima)|
|FrenchEU||Île de Tingle|
|SpanishEU||Isla de Tingle|
- "You got the Dragon Tingle Statue! It bubbles over with warmth. It will be waiting for you on Tingle Island." — N/A (The Wind Waker)
- "Why'd you doodle on Tingle Tower? I built that thing!" — Knuckle (The Wind Waker)
- "Knuckle finished carving Tingle Tower when he was ten years old." — Nintendo Gallery Figurine Description (The Wind Waker)
- "Goodbye, Mr. Fairy! Please come visit me here at Tingle Tower again, where wonderful fairy magic makes the place spin and spin!" — Tingle (The Wind Waker)
|Islands in The Wind Waker|
Click on an island