We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
- This page is about the island in The Wind Waker. For the similarly named island in Breath of the Wild, see Tingel Island.
|Item(s)||Piece of Heart|
The Island is the home of Tingle, his brothers Ankle and Knuckle, and David Jr.. Link will make several visits to this Island during his adventure for the sole purpose of asking Tingle to decipher the Triforce Charts he has collected. Five stone slabs mark the spot on the Island where the optional Tingle Statues will be seen. Those statues are found only by using the Tingle Tuner in dungeons. Tingle's Chart is dedicated to locating this Island. Supposedly, the tower on Tingle Island was built by Tingle's brother, Knuckle, when he was only ten years old. Tingle claims 'Fairy Magic' makes the tower's head spin. In reality, it is Ankle and David Jr. who spin the tower manually all day long.
- Knuckle's statue in the Nintendo Gallery suggests that there is an art studio atop Tingle Tower, even though no such room can be found there. However, the studio actually exists in the game data, but it is unused. Strangely, when loaded, the walls, floor, and ceiling of the room use the same texture as the easel (a crude drawing of a man and an Ocarina of Time-styled fairy), clearly indicating that it is unfinished. It was likely scrapped due to time constraints.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||チンクル島 (Chinkuru Shima)|
|FrenchEU||Île de Tingle|
|SpanishEU||Isla de Tingle|
- "You got the Dragon Tingle Statue! It bubbles over with warmth. It will be waiting for you on Tingle Island." — N/A (The Wind Waker)
- "Why'd you doodle on Tingle Tower? I built that thing!" — Knuckle (The Wind Waker)
- "Knuckle finished carving Tingle Tower when he was ten years old." — Nintendo Gallery Figurine Description (The Wind Waker)
- "Goodbye, Mr. Fairy! Please come visit me here at Tingle Tower again, where wonderful fairy magic makes the place spin and spin!" — Tingle (The Wind Waker)
- "He finished carving Tingle Tower when he was ten years old. The head is his studio." — Nintendo Gallery figurine description (The Wind Waker)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker/Unused Rooms - The Cutting Room Floor
|Islands in The Wind Waker|
Click on an island