Obtaining Tingle Statues
Tingle Bombs are recurring items in The Legend of Zelda series.
Location and Uses
The Wind Waker
Tingle Bombs are special Bombs that can be purchased from the Tingle Tuner for 10 Rupees. Tingle Bombs can be placed remotely from Link via the Tingle Tuner. When placed, Tingle will extract 10 Rupees from Link's Wallet and, should Link be standing on the designated spot, warn him to run away on the Tingle Tuner before it detonates.
Tingle Bombs are required to reveal the Treasure Chests housing the Tingle Statues. After Link has collected the Tingle Statues, Tingle may drop one on Link as punishment for hitting them enough times, provided the Tingle Tuner is in use at the time. Tingle will also immediately drop a Tingle Bomb on Link if a Tingle Statue is thrown into the Great Sea.
Link can use a Tingle Bomb on the Jar on the ledge to the west below the Savage Labyrinth's entrance to cause a larger Jar to appear. The larger Jar contains an Orange Rupee, valued at 100 Rupees. From that point on, both Jars will remain and reappear whenever Link revisits them.
Due to the Tingle Tuner being replaced by Tingle Bottles, Tingle Bombs are not available in The Wind Waker HD. To compensate for this, regular Bombs will work in place of the Tingle Bombs in The Wind Waker HD. However, as Tingle Bombs in classic versions of The Wind Waker can be used before Link has obtained regular Bombs, Link can collect the Dragon Tingle Statue and Forbidden Tingle Statue before ever obtaining Bombs. Link must instead return to Dragon Roost Cavern and the Forbidden Woods after obtaining Bombs to collect the respective Tingle Statues in The Wind Waker HD.
Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland
In Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Tingle Bombs can be concocted by using two Bomb Fruits, two Gelatine and two Explosive Claws. They are stored in Empty Jars. There are cauldrons of the concoction in Desma's Labyrinth.
- "Tingle Bomb
Tingle will explode his bombs for you with a Pow! For 10 Rupees!" — Description (The Wind Waker)
- "Danger, Fairy! Run!" — Tingle (The Wind Waker)
- "Ah ha ha ha... Mr. Fairy! Stop that! ❤" — Tingle (The Wind Waker)
- "Aren't you done yet, Mr. Fairy?" — Tingle (The Wind Waker)
- "Stop it, fairy!" — Tingle (The Wind Waker)
- ".............................................................................. That's mean." — Tingle (The Wind Waker)
- "Stop that! Now! Stop that! Now! Stop that! Now! Stop that! Now! Stop that! Now! This instant!" — Tingle (The Wind Waker)
- "Grrragh! Enough, already! It should not come to this!❤" — Tingle (The Wind Waker)