|Location(s)||Madame Couture's (TFH)|
|Use(s)||Protection from falls (TFH)|
|Comparable Item(s)||Tingle's Hood|
Location and Uses
Tri Force Heroes
The Tingle Tights are an Outfit in Tri Force Heroes that can be crafted at Madame Couture's after Link has completed the Forest Temple. The Outfit dresses Link in Tingle's signature bodysuit, complete with his clock pendant, rosy cheeks, and facial hair and mole.
Wearers of the Tingle Tights begin each Level with three balloons tied to their waists. These balloons save the wearer from losing Health or failing the "Don't fall at all!" Drablands Challenge when falling off ledges. This ability works up to three times per Level, as one balloon will pop after each fall. The ability also works for falling into Lava, but not for falling into Quicksand.
Breath of the Wild
- When Madame Couture crafts the Tingle Tights in Tri Force Heroes, she will be heard exclaiming Tingle's signature "Kooloo-Limpah!" amidst the sounds of balloons inflating and popping, instead of her usual cheer.
- The Stylish Woman also references Tingle's "magic words" when Link dons the Outfit at Madame Couture's.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||バルーンタイツ (Barūn Taitsu)(TFH)||Balloon Tights|
|Italian||Tuta di Tingle(TFH)|
- "Tingle's Tights
There was once a man who claimed to be the very reincarnation of a fairy. He treasured these tights, and so will you. After all, they're a rather rare find. Kooloo-Limpah!" — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 141 (TFH)
- "Prevent a painful fall up to three times with these stylish red balloons." — Pick an Outfit (Tri Force Heroes)
- "That's lovely, my dear! Simply kooloo-licious! ♥" — Stylish Woman (Tri Force Heroes)