|Era||Era of Light and Dark|
Thomas resides in the basement of the Middle House the center of Symmetry Village in the past. He seems to be very self-conscious about his slight build and has somewhat of an obsession with "getting the girls."
Thomas wishes to gain weight by working out. However, since he only has enough training equipment for one side, and training one arm at a time goes against his policy, he will be unable to do so. Link can give him the Dumbbell received from Mamamu Yan as part of the Trading Sequence, allowing Thomas to exercise both his arms while keeping the town symmetrical. In return, he gives Link the Cheesy Mustache.
- "The Thin Man
The skinny man wants to bulk up, but he's got only one dumbbell to work with in the basement of the house in the middle of Symmetry Village." (The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages Player's Guide (Nintendo of America), pg. 83)
- "Thomas" (Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 254(OoA))
- "I'm so skinny... I wish I could change..." — Thomas (Oracle of Ages)
- "Get the girls... Get the girls..." — Thomas (Oracle of Ages)
- "I'm so skinny... I wish I could change...I know! I'll work out! Except... I have only one Dumbbell..." — Thomas (Oracle of Ages)
- "Working one arm at a time... It goes against my policy..." — Thomas (Oracle of Ages)