The Sorceress of the Valley
|The Sorceress of the Valley|
|Stage||Valley of Seers|
|Main Theme Music|
|Previous Scenario||Next Scenario|
|"The Sorceress of the Woods"||"Land in the Sky"|
"Land of Myth"
"Land of Twilight"
After learning that it was Cia who opened the Gate of Souls and used it to summon monsters and invade Hyrule, Lana joins Link, Impa, and Sheik and accompanies them with the rest of the Hyrulean Forces to the Valley of Seers, where they seek to close the gate and thus stop the tide of monsters pouring out from it.
With Cia waiting atop the Ruins Summit and summoning more Dark Forces to attack the Hyrulean soldiers, Sheik suggests that they capture the West and East Keeps to provide a foothold against the Enemy Base. However, Volga soon appears and engages in combat against Impa and her soldiers, delivering powerful attacks against the Hyrulean Forces. After Lana aids Impa in defeating Volga, he flees from the battlefield and allows the Hyrulean Forces to capture the two vital keeps. This leaves a path to the entrance to the ruins, but the allies find that it is being blocked by vines and the only way to get into the ruins is by lowering the bridge in the east side. It is then that an Engineer offers to assist them and begins to head out to it from the Allied Base while the Hyrulean Forces protect him from the advancing Dark Forces trying to stop him.
Once the Engineer safely reaches the East Ruins and lowers the bridge, Cia sends Summoners to the battlefield to thwart the Hyrulean Force's advance. Furthermore, the allies discover that there are vines impeding the path to the summit of the ruins, thus Lana searches the Western Room for an item capable of cutting them down. Conquering the temple reveals a Treasure Chest containing the Boomerang, which Lana, Link, Impa, and Sheik use to enter the Ruins Summit and confront Cia once and for all.
At the summit, the dark sorceress continues to summon monsters from within the Gate of Souls but stops when she realizes that her Triforce of Power is resonating due to Link and Sheik arriving at the scene. Sensing the presence of two pieces of Triforce, she summons Manhandla from within the Gate of Souls. Although the giant monster begins to attack the Allied Base, it is quickly defeated by the Hyrulean Forces. Back at the altar of the ruins, as the Hyrulean allies are readying to close the Gate of Souls, Cia summons a dark circle and engulfs the allies from below, stealing Link and Sheik's Triforce pieces. With the Triforce complete, Cia opens three Gate of Souls from across three different timelines and frees the fragments of an evil spirit within her, empowering the dark sorceress even more and leaving only one fragment left to free: the one guarded by the Master Sword.
Due to Cia opening the Gate of Souls through the ages, three portals from different appeared in the present day Hyrule. The young heroes, left with no other option but to split up and handle all three gates simultaneously, each depart to a different era, all charged with the task of closing their gate and returning safely from their quest.
|Hyrulean Forces||Dark Forces|
|Outside the southern entrance of the West Temple||Defeat 1000 enemies|
|Atop the central ruins stairway||Defeat Volga within three minutes of the Scenario starting|
Piece of Heart
|Ruins Summit||Play as Sheik|
|Underneath a boulder west of the West Ruins||Play as Lana|
|Names in Other Regions|
|EnglishUK||The Sorceress of the Valley|
|Japanese||暗き谷の魔女 (Kuraki Tani no Majo)||Witch of the Dark Valley|
|FrenchCA||La sorcière de la valée|
|FrenchEU||La sorcière de la vallée noire|
|German||Die Zauberin des Tales|
|Italian||La maga della valle|
|SpanishEU||La maga del valle|
|SpanishLA||La maga del valle|
- "Cia now sought to complete the Triforce and use it to conquer Hyrule. Link and Impa decided to join forces with Lana to prevent further tragedy. Although the monsters of Faron Woods had been defeated, Cia still controlled most of Hyrule. Every day more creatures appeared and swarmed the land. Link and Impa fought on against the darkness, sorely missing Zelda's leadership. Only one solution remained--stem the tide of monsters by closing the Gate of Souls. The heroes headed to the Valley of Seers to put an end to the bloodshed." — Narrator (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Cia's at the top of the ruins. Let's take her out and stop her from summoning more monsters!" — Lana (Hyrule Warriors)
- "If we capture the ruin keeps, it will provide a foothold against the Enemy Base" — Sheik (Hyrule Warriors)
- "That dragon knight has appeared! We're not going to last long against his strength!" — Hylian Captain (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Pah. You're no fun. Don't you have a stronger warrior for me to duel?" — Volga (Hyrule Warriors)
- "I was careless... Next time it won't end like this!" — Volga (Hyrule Warriors)
- "The entrance to the ruins is all blocked by these weird vines! I think we're stuck..." — Proxi (Hyrule Warriors)
- "The front's blocked. We need another way... Maybe we can lower the bridge in the east!" — Lana (Hyrule Warriors)
- "I'm from the Hyrulean Engineering Corps! Bridges are my specialty!" — Engineer (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Be watchful. There are monsters headed for our Engineer." — Impa (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Is that surprising to you? Just a little clever thinking on my part! Ha ha ha!" — Cia (Hyrule Warriors)
- "If I heard correctly, there's some sort of item in the ruins that can help. We have to find it!" — Lana (Hyrule Warriors)
- "The Triforce is resonating so powerfully... Two... Yes, I see... That's certainly welcome news... Come forth, servant!" — Cia (Hyrule Warriors)
- "How nice of you to bring me the Triforce of Wisdom as well! That means I have all three pieces... Behold... The majesty of the Triforce! [...] Gate of Souls...hear my voice...and open!" — Cia (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Cia... The time to call the fragments of my spirit is NOW." — Ganon (Hyrule Warriors)
- "She used its incredible power to bend time and space and open doorways through the ages. Portals to three eras appeared. Lana explained to the others that a Gate of Souls had been opened in each of these eras, and it was through these gates that the monsters came. By opening these gates, Cia had released the fragment of evil's spirit imprisoned in each of the other eras. The task before the heroes was therefore to travel through each portal and close its gate. Once all the gates were closed, they could begin repairing the damage Cia had inflicted on their land. With time growing short, Link and his allies split up to handle all three gates simultaneously. They each vowed to close their gate and return safely." — Narrator (Hyrule Warriors)