The NecroDancer is the future version of Octavo who defeated Ganondorf before he could ascend to power. He resides in the Future World where he prepares to rule over Hyrule. After traveling to the Future World with the intention of fighting Ganon only to find the tarnished world his future self created, Octavo resolves to stop his evil plans.
Cadence admits that Octavo reminds her of The NecroDancer, who he later became. However, The NecroDancer is not the same NecroDancer from Crypt of the NecroDancer, who was a simple bard known as Octavian prior to amassing an army of monsters and obtaining the Golden Lute in Cadence's world.
- The NecroDancer has a number of spoken lines in English, which he says at specific points.
- "Give me that Lute!", at the beginning of the fight.
- "Reanimate!", whenever he summons Sarcophagi.
- "Time for my encore!", during his second phase.
- "And now, the grand finale!", during his final phase.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- "The NecroDancer" — N/A (Cadence of Hyrule)
- "Oh, how quaint. It's my past self! Don't worry, dear Octavo. Your troubles are over. I've silenced the fortune-tellers, broken the bonds of fate, and defeated Ganondorf before he could take power! And now I will rule over Hyrule at last!" — The NecroDancer (Cadence of Hyrule)
- "Rule over Hyrule? That was never what I wanted! I just wanted to prepare for the inevitable... You've become a monster, like the one I wanted to stop! I'll put an end to you!" — Octavo (Cadence of Hyrule)
- "I'm beginning to think that I'll never get home with Octavo around. He reminds me of someone from my world that I really don't like! Why don't we join forces to take him down?" — Cadence (Cadence of Hyrule)